Chapter 24

Saturday 16th October 20XX

The two males were sitting on a train, Izuku sleeping on Katsuki's shoulder, even though Izuku slept early he was still sleepy, and Katsuki wasn't surprised the Omega had a lot of good sleep to catch on.
Their suitcases were packed and Katsuki had his resting in between his legs, Izuku's arms resting on his. He was truly adorable.

It was fairly empty, seven in the morning, tired, sleeping people on the moving railed vehicle, it was peaceful, the sounding of the screeching metal wheels as they glided against the railways, but other than that, the ride was smooth that people fell asleep.

The two were making their way to the city, a place where the news, people didn't watch.

Katsuki nudged Izuku's head lightly as the Omega woke up, yawning and the train slowly came to a stop, the two got off the train with a few others before they watched as their reflections from the train mirrored off.

"Do you want to sit and sleep, we'll have some more time till the next one?" The alpha asked, Izuku simply shook his head with a cute yawn that escaped his lips. "If you're sure" the alpha replied.

Instead, Izuku linked his arm through the alpha's before leaning against the male and Katsuki smiled to himself before intaking a breath and letting it out as he tilted his head up.

This really wasn't so bad. Having an Omega, it was calming, it was nice to have something cling onto you, it really isn't bad unless you try it.
Katsuki had some big unknown hatred for Omegas, maybe the ones in his school just mislead his opinion on them, because in reality Omegas we're so...calm, soothing and nothing more he could ask for.

Despite Izuku not being marked by him, despite them not being as intimate Katsuki had thought they would be, he didn't mind. The girl omegas in his school had lead him into thinking Omegas were so horrible and desperate, but they were the opposite.

The light breeze that passed Katsuki face eased him, emptied his thoughts, his thoughts no longer crowded his vision of thoughts, it was empty, he could think straight, he wanted this omega, he wanted to protect him, yet there's was still something in the way that he couldn't figure out, but he didn't know what it was, was there something missing?

His thoughts were interrupted with a nudge and he glanced, his face immediately adoring Izuku's puppy eyes, he was so...adorable, the way he looked, his emerald eyes. He noticed the greenette was awakening him because there was a train coming, and it indeed was their train.

In attempt, the omega was close to removing his arm from the blonds, but Katsuki didn't allow it. He held the Omega close and shook his head. The two proceeded to grab the baggage of their belongings and get on the train, sitting beside each other, one more journey and they would finally be safe.

Izuku's heat was soon, was that mentioned? probably, but it was soon, and Katsuki didn't know how to react, it wasn't the first and it definitely won't be the last. The rest of the trip to the city the blond scanned his phone, Izuku passed out on his shoulder.

...

''We will return back to that house, No one was there so it's better to check just in case'' A voice spoke, breaking the silence as men sat around a wooden table, puffing out smoke from their cigarettes, a few sipping wine. Another male nodded before calling another male with his finger. A smaller male approached, bruises littering his body, scars, marks, the male looked sleep deprived, a smile no where present in his eyes or his lips.

''straight and smile! how many times do i have to remind you'' The voice roared causing the smaller to flinch to the voice but it had made the male straighten his posture and a soft smile paint his lips. ''Fill my glass'' the male demands, and so the male does just as so said, filling the superiors glass, without spilling, filling it to the right amount, and with that disappearing off with a push.

''What if there really is no one?'' Another male shared, however the male sipped his glass and shook his head. ''We will leave EVERY single house touched and searched, this omega is ours and once we get him back, we are chipping him, as i had suggested but it had been refused, that's My Pet''   Everyone was left silent after that statement, they couldn't disappoint their boss, or they would be punished to and that's the last thing they wanted.

It was illegal to Chip people, which is why none of them have done so, apart from the other Omegas that were kept under will, they were chipped, they were tracked every second, but Izuku was lucky, someone who had worked there told them it's not possible as Izuku's body is too weak.

...

Opening the apartment door it was so far twelve in the afternoon, the apartment wasn't an apartment per say, it was a pent house, a pent house Mitsuki and Masaru owned, but they didn't go as often, so it was nice to finally go, it's Katsuki's first time, and knew for sure it was Izuku's first too. He looked over, inspecting the omega's reaction and smiled seeing his face in awe, a blush tinting his cheeks slightly.

''You hungry? wanna go down to get some food?'' Katsuki asked, the two had only stepped in but Izuku shook his head. ''I'm okay for now..'' He smiled, Katsuki only nodded before he decided to get him and Izuku to get comfortable and find their room (there were two rooms, one for Masaru and Mitsuki and one for Katsuki and Izuku, be weird if the two slept in the parents room)

The two unpacked their bags.

They were safe for now...

To be continued...

(Working on doing a OneShot BakuDeku if you know what i mean x)

•My pet• BakuDeku; OmegaVerseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara