Chapter 25

Wednesday 19th October 20XX

Green.

Izuku was at the store with Katsuki, staring at the vegetables that caught his eye, he had looked seeing it was the same colour as his hair and the blond constantly made fun, making the omega blush.

He couldn't remember the last time he was at the store. Or had he ever been?.
No he was sure he has...but that was when he was younger.. until he had been taken.

"Zuku?" The blond called out.

The omega looked to see the blond slightly further away, around three metres away from the male. Izuku smiled before catching up to him.

"You zoned out. Alright?" The alpha asked. Beginning to walk seeing the male was right at his tail.

Izuku didn't respond. But he smiled.
Unexpectedly the male bumped into a body, stumbling back in confusion to have the blond turn to him with a frown.

"I want you to speak more for me, I know you're used to expressing it through actions but try to use that mouth of yours" Katsuki spoke and Izuku blushed, looking down. He wasn't used to words, but he knew he had to get used to it.

The blond didn't move, and Izuku didn't, they stood there for a brief moment.

Izuku became tense, his nose finally catching onto all the terrifying dominant scents that surrounded him, he suddenly felt trapped, all the different scents that he could smell, that was one part he hated about being an Omega, all the scents were overpowering.

A sudden shoulder brought him out of the tense moment, and with that Izuku looked, seeing the alpha right before him, engulfing him in his own, overpowering, calm scent, which Izuku took in acceptingly.

The alpha wrapped his arm around the male, being now side by side.
"We're almost done, so try to hold In for me" Katsuki spoke into the male's ear, his breath fanning against his skin. It sent shivers down Izuku's arms and back. It felt nice.

Izuku obeyed the alpha's words, as the alpha lead Izuku out and into the scanning area, Izuku felt much more at ease, however the overpowering pheromones didn't subside, and it made Izuku feel like he was stuck in a box. He felt enclosed by these pheromones.

Izuku kept counting in his head, hoping it would distract him from his surroundings, which it did to a certain amount however, the scent of alpha's restricted him from distracting himself any further.

Becoming nervous, he fumbled with the hem of his clothes, unsure of what to do, watching the alpha now pack the bag full of things Izuku couldn't make out, due to his haze of a memory. However, it soon came to a stop as a hand felt on Izuku's.

Izuku's nerves rapidly calmed and with that he felt his body sway the direction it was being pulled, and he knew he was safe as his nose was finally exposed to fresh air.
But this wasn't good.

Izuku was in early Heat...
And unsure of why, it had caused him to panic.

The alpha sat Izuku down on a bench, placing his shopping down beside Izuku. Izuku didn't spare a glance up, at all, and Katsuki sighed.

"You're in heat aren't you?" Katsuki asked, Izuku didn't reply, he still attempted to calm his sweaty palms but failed in doing so. "Y-Yes..." Izuku mumbled, he was afraid, afraid he'd get in trouble.

His legs trembled, his eyes were tightly shut, he didn't want to look. The smell of the alpha right before him was so delicious and so captivating he wanted to be ravished there, and curse his omega side for wanting that.

"Look I'm not going to hurt, you and no one else will, okay? Let's get you home, ill do the shopping after I return you home" Katsuki had no choice, it wasn't safe to keep Izuku around and spreading his scent. He was unmarked and alpha's would catch on.

They liked hands again, Izuku felt safe, having his hand in the blonds, Katsuki lead Izuku to a nearby station as they sat and waited there.
Kaysuki pulled Izuku's waist into him, that way Izuku could only focus on his scent completely and not release any stressed pheromones.

More people arrived and were waiting, some glancing at the two before looking away.
Kaysuki felt a tap on his shoulder, and as he looked, he saw a young female.

Blond long hair, a fringe that sat just above her eyes, and gorgeous brown eyes, with a mole that sat underneath her right eye, parts of her hair tucked behind her ear. She smiled before her fragile voice left her throat.

"Is he in heat?" She questioned, Katsuki sighed before nodding, she bought her handbag close to her body before fumbling with the insides, and taking out a small bottle.

"I'm not sure if this will be much help but here, some suppressants" she offered the bottle.

Katsuki slowly took it, looking at the bottle, making sure they were what she had said them to be. "Thanks" He replied back as she nodded, Finally a bus arrived and with that she headed her way.

Meanwhile Katsuki fumbled through the shopping bag, taking out water he had bought and with that he opened it, hearing the click, showing the bottle was new, and unopened, he took the pill first, and followed on with water after and with that supported Izuku as Izuku backed away confused but whimpering from the lack of scent.

Katsuki crashed their lips together, transferring the pill and water to Izuku's mouth, which Izuku had no choice but to take, and their lips didn't part until Katsuki felt Izuku swallow.

Backing away, Katsuki wiped his mouth along with Izuku's before placing Izuku's head back to his neck patiently waiting for the bus to come, it felt as long as it did as if he were watching the sunset.

Soon they had gotten on the bus, and sat near the exits, Izuku was much more calm, and his pheromones weren't leaking, however they had to get home ASAP this pill wouldn't last forever.

To be continued ...