Chapter 32

Izuku panted feeling water trickled down his face, he couldn't help but have his heart hammer against his chest and with that his eyes were covered.

He was unsure of where he was, he was afraid, he wanted to cry, but he could smell the alpha he was with, and the two weren't too far apart from eachother.

The blond was nearby, and he could smell his scent. His breathing wavered slowly before a team of footsteps approached and the sound of metal or Iron was heard.

Then Izuku could smell something else, a different alpha scent, a scent he was familiar with and his breathing became heavier. This was his abuser.

"Well hello there Izuku" he spoke, a smile present in his voice, Izuku shook his head, he didn't want to be there, he didn't want to hear him, he wanted to be with his alpha.

Meanwhile on the blonds side Katsuki bit against the male that came into his cell. Digging his fangs straight into the male's shoulder blade, as the male yelped in pain and it was all heard.

Katsuki had removed his blind and was now attempting to get the rope off of his wrists. Katsuki couldn't believe they dared to tie him up as if he were weak.

"Fuck..." the alpha on the floor spoke in pain. Katsuki managed to untie himself, seeing his phone and he rushed to grab it, before returning to the alpha and booting him in the face. He took the male's keys before leaving him and heading the direction of Izukus scent.

A few more alpha's were around and Katsuki had to use his form to fight it, having his fangs in defense mode and his claws out and clashing with the other alpha's.

Izuku and the alpha in the cell heard it all, however, the alpha didn't get afraid of the sounds and all, he focused on Izuku, spreading his scent which Izuku reacted to.

The male had seemed to get more sensitive to the smells of an alpha, having the blond around him for so long his nose had seemed to now pick up every emotion every smell. He hated it, he hated it all and he wanted his alpha. He wanted the scent he was so familiar with.

He still couldn't see but he felt hands on his own body and his emotions began seeping. He didn't want this, even when he cried the alpha continued going, he wanted this to end.

How he got here? He was unsure but he remembered pain, and he still felt the throbbing pain in the back of his head. He assumed he must've been knocked out.

Katsuki finally made his way through all the alpha's, his arm bleeding and his thigh, but he ignored the pain, he had called his mother, shared his location and they were on their way.

He rushed into Izuku's cell, but he had to unlock it first, the smell of his distress angered him and made him bare his teeth even more, as soon as the cell was unlocked his anger took over and he forgot everything.

****

"It's okay" Mitsuki comforted the omega, Izuku was crying, his face red as she wiped his tears, his face red as he found it hard to breath.

Masaru was with Katsuki as the police were there for questioning. Izuku wanted Katsuki, and the male kept glancing over at the omega seeing if he were okay. He wanted to go over there and comfort him too, but at this point he couldn't until the men were done questioning him.

''All with officer, the men are alive and i hope they are put away for as long as possible'' Masaru spoke as he held a firm hand on his sons back, preventing him from growling, the police knew the blond had wanted to but they kept it cool for the sake of it, alpha's were not to be messed with.

''I assure they will be, but we need all the information we can get on them to determine their sentences so if it would be okay to take the omega for questioning on another day then that would be much appreciated. the omega is in heat, and would not be good to take him for questioning when he is and is in distress'' The officer spoke as he sighed, he could smell the intense pheromones of the alpha, and he wanted to let them off as soon as possible so the blond could go to his omega.

''I will discuss this with the omega and see if he is up for it, i will give a call, could i get your name?'' Masaru spoke, keeping his hand continuously on his son's back, making sure he didn't let go or lift even the slight bit, he leaned into his sons ear. ''Go'' he told him and the alpha was gone faster than ever.

He reached Izuku, as Mitsuki stared confused. Katsuki reached his hand out to grab Izuku, however, Mitsuki pulled back defensively. The omega reached for Katsuki and the two made skin contact, feeling sparks and their fingers go numb as they made contact.

''Omega'' Katsuki growled, Izuku only shivered to the name, letting out a breathy moan and with that was pulled into the alpha's chest in comfort. The alpha wanted to go home.

****

They had gotten home, the blond alpha lifting his omega over his shoulder and made his way to his room, Mitsuki yelled as the male made his way up the stairs. ''BE CAREFUL!" the door slammed after her sentence and she sighed taking off her shoes. She had to work with the police now, to get these trafficked Omegas safe.

Katsuki said there were more from what Masaru had told her, meaning these omegas were stolen, she sighed. sitting on the couch with Masaru making coffee for the two of them. she relaxed her head and closed her eyes. She had panicked so bad when Katsuki had sent a location and text but she was glad he did.

Katsuki dropped his omega on his bedsheets, finally having the omega release his pheromones he groaned before leaning down and pressing his lips to his omega's, the need for each others attention and love was major and they could finally share it after being in a critical and scaring situation.

Izuku was in heat, under the influence of alpha pheromones, but the alpha's pheromones before him were the ones he wanted, were the one's he wasn't afraid of.

''Alpha...'' izuku mumbled as a wave of heat ran over his body. The alpha growled before pressing kisses down his omega's neck, coming closer to the omega's marking point, which he kissed and resisted past that point. The omega's arms wrapped around his alphas neck and that was point past acceptance.