Chapter 8

___

Silence filled the room soon...Izuku was wide eyed as he couldn't explain what was going on right now...he felt lips on his...that belonged to the one and only....

...

Katsuki Bakugo

___

The lips the blond had locked himself onto were soft..and warm as the blood was circulating through them, they were plump and without hesitation he had placed his own on them.

As he had entered the door of his home he smelt the distress and fear, he was familliar with the scent and seeing the sight of the omega whimpering, covering himself for protection, the alphas body moved on it's own.

The blond finally backed off as he could tell the panic had been replaced with shock.

Kneeling down he sighed.

''You have to take this, it'll help you and i'm here okay?'' He spoke as Mitsuki smiled and then she left on her way to work.

The omega meanwhile blushed..it wasn't like those kisses he had experienced, it wasn't forceful it was soft against his lips.

The alpha sat beside the omega holding his hand in his own.

He himself had not one idea of what he did and why he did that but it was an instinct that came over him..he wanted to stop His Omega from whimpering, smelling those pheromones made him hate it and made him want to take care of them.

"Just focus on me okay" he speaks softly as the Omega looks into his eyes, the beautiful colour captivating him as he stares and smiles.

The male nods his head to the Beta as he nods before injecting the needle into the Omega' arm, Katsuki felt a tight squeeze from the omega and so he smiled.

Before Izuku could make a sound he was all done.

"There all done" the beta speaks as he places a plaster on the wound and soon smiles before standing.

"He's going to sleep from the needle for a couple of hours but it should stabilize his heat and he should receive them monthly" Iida spoke as the blond nodded.

"Okay that's it though, I'll be doing monthly visits to see how he is, he has PTSD as he has experienced some things I wouldn't ask questions about unless he felt comfortable, signs of sleep deprivation and anxiety" The beta spoke more.

The omega fell on Katsuki' shoulder as the male glanced and smiled...he was adorable.

With that the alpha got the omega comfortable on the couch making sure he wasn't laying on the arm he had just got the injection on.

Meanwhile he waved the Beta off and headed to the shower.

The warm water was hitting every part of the blond's body, it ran down his shoulders, dripped from his hair, ran down his abs, his muscles.

The soap he had used was expanding in amounts as water was soaked in and soon the blond was covered in soap and he rinsed himself off as he satisfyingly smiled seeing the mirrors in the bathroom fog up.

He stepped out the shower making sure it was off as water leaked off of him and he had dried his hair, however he heard and could smell pheromones sweep through the door and in quick speed he wrapped a towel around his waist and rushed out.

Izuku had been on the floor as he struggled to get up as his arm was in pain from the needle, the alpha sighed as he kneeled down and helped him up.

"It's alright, I'm here" he spoke.

The omega hugged the blond feeling comfort and warmth radiate from him.

Lifting the small Omega the alpha did, he placed him on the couch.

"Stay here okay?" The alpha spoke as Izuku nodded with a whimper.

With rush the alpha hurried to the bathroom putting on his boxers and his shorts forgetting his shirt as he took his things putting them in the laundry basket.

With that he walked over to Izuku seeing him shake furiously as he sat on the couch getting himself comfortable underneath a small blanket.

Patting his lap Izuku had immediately got onto it burying his nose in his neck, and the alpha covered the omega up with a thicker and softer Blanket.

Was the alpha possibly near his rut? No...he never acts like this.

It had happened so fast...he started caring for the omega so fast...just what had happened when he had went out for training..?

The omega smelt caramel from the alpha and with a calming nature, fell asleep, tears had stopped and he had calmed down.

Meanwhile the alpha slowly started to fall asleep, feeling relieved that the omega had calmed and fallen asleep in his arms he soon fell asleep, calm, happy and himself relieved.

To be continued....