Chapter 1

The wind blew as it was a cold night, there was nothing but silence, nothing but trees, running felt never ending, each time you'd let out a breath, mist came out of your mouth which showed you how cold it was.

It was half way through September just about to turn October, meaning christmas was near so of course it was bound to snow this year.

The Omega stopped in his tracks as he was panting for air, He glanced up into the sky and his eyes were filled with water, the midnight was so pretty...filled with stars, and possible constellations.

Suddenly hearing the faint sounds of men and search dogs the omega instantly began running, there really was no end, he just hoped to escape.

.

.

.

Walking down the stairs to the smell of bacon filled the air, the house warm.

Katsuki Bakugo was an alpha,blond hair and anger issues with an explosive personality, it wasn't good, he was fit as an alpha should be and of course he's upper class.

His mother Mitsuki Bakugo was also an alpha too and so was his father so he was a purely bred alpha.

He sat at the round dining table as he yawned and took his phone out to see bunches of texts from many female omegas he had in his school. He went to UA, known as the most prestigious school you could go to, only rich people could afford and of course Katsuki was one of them.

His mother placed his breakfast down. ''Enjoy'' she said, Katsuki didn't bother replying as he took his fork into his hands and Began eating. In all honesty he wasn't into dating, he knew the girls were there and he had many options but he just didn't want to, they were all for him because he was an alpha and could satisfy their needs, which explained why he didn't really seem to care about anothers feelings.

Masaru, the father, was at work currently, he'd leave at around six and return back home at eight, he worked hard to provide for them, even though he didn't need to he still did just so he could give Katsuki money so he could always buy whatever he wanted.

Katsuki ate as he took his plate putting it in the sink. ''Flirting once again with those females?'' Mitsuki says as she stands by the sink. ''Mmmm'' is all he replied with as he left the kitchen and went up to his room.

.

.

.

Mitsuki was sat on the comfy couch that she sunk into, the pillows being incredibly plush and fluffy, she had the tv news on as she loved watching what was happening on the daily basis just for Katsuki' safety.

''So the news of today is a missing report of an omega, this omega has been known from running away and now gone missing, called Izuku Midoriya, a teenage male around his sixteenths with green eyes, forest green hair and freckles all over, if you ever find him there's a number tag to contact the? parent it seems'' The news reporter says. Mitsuki without realisation stares at the screen for a long period of time, soon she flinches to the door slamming and the sound of footsteps.

''Oh i'm just waiting for the day that door breaks'' Mitsuki speaks her tone letting out an annoyed voice as she sighs. ''shaddap Hag'' the blond says as he grabs his coat.

''Good idea, going to be freezing today'' she speaks as the blond places his bag down and puts his coat on. ''Oh, an Omega escaped apparently'' she speaks hoping to get some reaction from her son. ''No kidding'' he says as he grabs his bag,swinging it onto his back.

''Well then take good care?'' she says, it sounds more of a question but he nods in reply and leaves.

The cold wind brushes past him in swift motion. As usual it was cold to the point some fog came out of your mouth.

The blond wandered why the old hag had mentioned an omega, he wasn't interested in any of it, so she could possibly be doing it on purpose, but then again she did love talking to him about randome shit and that meant the news.

He put his earphones in his ear and played some music as he walked his way to school, it was going to be a long day, he already knew.

.

.

.

The streets were packed, people walked through...just where was he, he didn't know anything, he trembled on his knees as he frantically looked around  it felt as if he were invisible, no one payed attention to him and they shoved and pushed past him.

Time couldn't be told, but it was around almost afternoon, The omega clenched his shirt as he looks down and closes his eyes, he was overwhelmed, the pheromones of alphas and omegas, he could smell them all so perfectly clear, it was scary.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder as his eyes widened as he turned around and there was a woman, blonde staninding with her eyes widen but her expression softened as she smiled warmly.

READ: so you'll all probably tell but the two stories have a complete different way it's written, is it better? lemme know (^^)

Question: Who is the Blonde woman?