Chapter 26

Closing the door, Katsuki had his shirt over his nose, it was harder than he had thought, having an Omega that was, one in heat, and two Unmarked. He hated it,because Izuku was in his care but also because every alpha's head turned when they walked, and he had to be cautious not to impact Izuku severely.

Making his way to their room, Katsuki opened the door with his hand along with pushing it open with his foot.

Inside was warm, and pleasant, however, to Izuku it was unpleasant, stumbling out of the Alpha's grasp, immediately he undressed, having no sense of uncomfort with the eyes of the alpha.

Katsuki was much more sane as he looked away and with that made his way out to only be stopped before being able to step out the room. He really couldn't control himself. Body was sane, but his mind was beginning to get clouded.

"Alpha" Izuku held firmly onto the blond, his eyes widened with the view of a naked and vulnerable Izuku, he sighed before shaking his head.

"Stay in the room" Katsuki ordered which Izuku nodded to and let go of the male. Katsuki closed the door. That was harder than he thought.

Meanwhile Izuku had reached for Katsukis clothes that rested on the hangers in the wardrobe and with that began making himself a smaller home, something called a nest, like a bird nest., except it was more of an Igloo.

He began making it to his liking as the scent of the alpha had wafted through his nose, and another wave of heat crashed over him like a plane. He panted as he attempted to finish the nest from his alpha's clothes.

Katsuki got some cold water, knowing how much the omega would need it, getting a few water bottles and headed back, preparing himself for what he would see if he opened that door.

Resting his hand on the door know, he turned it with such kindness and with that Izuku's pheromones hit him powerfully like a brick in the face.

He entered and with that he pushed against his own lust and approached Izuku with a sane mind, he could only last for a few minutes, he decided not to push his limits.

"I got you water, drink some right now while you're at it" Katsuki told Izuku, which stubborn and in heat Izuku didn't listen to, but the blond frowned as he allowed his pheromones to take place.

Izuku shuddered as Katsuki let his threatening pheromones out. Whimpers that were escaping his throat uncontrollably.

"If you drink I'm going to stop leaking my pheromones" Katsuki offered as he held a single water in his hands, the rest sitting on the bedside table.

Izukus eyes were bright, incredibly bright, due to his heat he wanted to be mated, his eyes were practically shining, but mostly glossed over with lust, which would last for a while, until it was over.

The click of the bottle had made Izuku stare before  looking down, he wanted the alpha, and with that slowly clawed towards the alpha. Katsuki was confused. He sighed, placing his hand on Izuku. "Stay, don't come any closer to me, it's really dangerous like that " whimpering more, the alpha shook his head.

He'd have to do it the way he didn't want to.

Taking a sip from the bottle, he kept the cold contents of the liquid in his mouth, reaching for Izuku's chin, he lifted it, Izuku sat on his knees to get more comfortable as Katsuki didn't take his hand off of Izuku's chin.

He leaned forward and with that their lips connected, he used his hand that rested on Izuku's chin to part his lips and with that transferred the water Into his mouth.
It spilled out of Izuku's mouth partly on the side but he had no choice but to swallow.

Clinging onto the Alpha, the two kissed.
Katsuki already having full access to Izuku's mouth, he let his tongue do the work, causing moans to spill out which had caused a problem on it's own for Katsuki.

The omega wrapped his arms around katsukis neck, bringing himself onto the Alpha's lap, and Katsuki parted with Izuku. Izuku panted.

"That's it" Katsuki said. The omega was way out of it, his eyes glossed over as liquid spilled from his eyes, trickling down his cheeks, the bridge of his nose red as it followed on to his cheeks and ears.

The alpha gripped Izuku's hips tightly causing a more pleasurable moan fill the room and the alpha's ears as if music was playing.

He had to leave. Now. He was at his limit.

Leaning in Izuku inhaled the alpha's scent, a wave of heat ran over his body as he shivered and arched his back. The alpha closed his eyes shut tightly, bringing his thoughts together.

Katsuki lifted Izuku by his thighs before shoving the omega to his side, he stood covering his nose, he couldn't anymore. But he wasn't free, Izuku's hand found its way to Katsukis shirt in immediate response.

Katsuki turned, grabbing Izuku's hands and with that, pinned them above his head as he panted, his eyes themselves beginning to gloss over.
Holding onto his wrists tightly, he allowed his hard on to press onto Izuku, but he shook his head, hearing Izuku moan.

"Ahh..." The Omega moaned.
Katsuki leaned over kissing Izuku, their lips molding together like clay, their kisses were bold and Izuku moaned after each kiss.
Slowly moving down to Izuku's jaw to his neck which the alpha sucked on.

Izuku overflowed with emotions allowing them to spill out and effect the alpha greatly.
Katsuki went lower and lower, leaving trails, however, he flinched as he backed away.

"Fuck" he cursed.

And with that Izuku was left alone...to himself and his heat, he whimpered. He hated being alone...

To be continued...