Chapter 6

The omega was sat alone for quiet a while now, no sign of the blond but he knew he was downstairs as he had went to go to the bathroom sometimes, seeing him watch TV.

However he didn't want the blond to sleep on the couch... Izuku was in his room so..he really didn't deserve to be there.

Hesitantly Izuku opened the door making sure he paused the episode he was watching of his now favorite cooking show and descended the stairs.

Standing and watching the tv he gulped before taking a seat on one of the couches. Katsuki the alpha, had noticed him as he had left the room, his scent spreading.

Izuku was nervous and Katsuki could tell, his pheromones spreading and exposing his emotion it angered him...but then again on alpha instincts he hated it and wanted to calm him down...he held firm.

The omegas breathing was heavy, heartbeat felt like a drum, his palms sweaty like a water fall. He fumbled with his fingers as he glanced about anywhere he could before daring to set eyes upon the blond.

"Uhm..."Izuku' voice hitched as it caused him to gulp and hold his hands grasping whatever he could to relieve his stress.
The blond finally turned his attention, his head turning like a stiff doll as his eyes stared deeply into the omegas green emerald eyes.

He stood up slowly, Izuku adverting his eye contact towards the kitchen and then tv.

As his footsteps creepily approached Izuku, the omega didn't move , in fear of punishment if he had.

He bent down to the greenettes height staring into his eyes before seeing them gloss up 'pathetic' 
He stood up his body over towering the omega in a fright.

"Just fuck off" the words came out more harshly than he thought but he didn't care, the omega's tears fell and with that the omega went to the garden and sat down on the floor,his knees to his chest and his head buried in his arms. He hated it. And himself.

On the other hand Katsuki sighed before removing some strands of hair from his face and sat down 'what an idiot' he thought and sat back down watching tv.

.

.

.

It was 8:20PM as Katsuki made himself dinner, having to completely forgot about the omega he brushed his teeth heading to his room and turned the TV off and with that he haded off to sleep with the warm comfort of his pillow against his face and his sheets protecting his body.

Izuku was still outside..this was what he would do when they would usually be mad at him, make him stay outside until they told him to come back in.
Indeed he was starving but he couldn't go back in. He wasn't told to, he shivered.

11:23PM

As Mitsuki entered her home it was warm, quiet and dark, she smiled, removing her heels from her feet feeling relief of not having them on and she placed her coat on the hanger and her bag down.

Stumbling over to the kitchen as the back of her feet were managed up due to her heels she turned on the kettle as it was quiet,taking out a cup and pouring the coffee and sugar pieces.

Meanwhile the kettle was boiling she went to check on her son and Omega, opening the door to see the one sight of him she couldn't spot the omega.

'where is that omega? What did this brat do now?!'

Instead of waking the stupid blond up she left his room, deciding to look for the omega first before awakening him.

Her eyes filled with horror as she opened the door with incredible speed and strength she rushed over feeling the winter of the night and helped the omega up feeling his arms iced cold.

"Why are you out here?" She asked as there was a look of worry and upset there.
"I didn't know if I was aloud back in..." Izuku spoke, as Mitsuki sighed.

"Come in honey, come in, of course you're aloud" she comforted as she lead herself and Izuku inside sitting him down on the couch before then making him a hot chocolate and covering him in warm blankets.

He drank it slowly , as she soon made herself a coffee.

Izuku only promised not to get in the alpha' way...it was the best option, not to get in his way, as he would only anger the alpha which was something he didn't want and didn't like doing.

"Can I sleep down here?" Izuku asked as Mitsuki looked at him and nodded.
She didn't want to force the omega to sleep in the same room, she saw upset in the omega's eyes and it wasn't good.

"I just want you to know he's not like that...I really didn't raise him to be like his dad..just wait till he warms up to you" Mitsuki smiles as Izuku does too.

.

Izuku laid down with new clothes that were more his size, Mitsuki had bought for him and he  wore fluffy socks, fluffy bottoms and a fluffy shirt, also followed on by a incredibly fluffy blanket he adored.

He had also been gifted with a notebook that Izuku could write in about his feeling or whatever he pleased and a drawing book to satisfy his boredom since he couldn't go out.

Mitsuki also informed him that a personal doctor of hers would be coming over to check in his heat and suppressants he would be given when on heat, he would also get information from him that would be written down.

He was so nervous..nervous enough it caused him to get sleep tired and fall asleep.

The last thing he felt was a kiss on his forehead before he heard footsteps and his mind faded.

He was in a deep, deep sleep...