Chapter 21

10:30PM

The sounding of the television filled the silence of the room, like it always had, the house was vacant, but was soon to be occupied with the arrival of the Alpha's parents.

Izuku was cuddled already fast asleep, with a teddybear and Katsuki the alpha he was didn't like it, but he couldn't stand seeing Izuku so cute as he was.

He hadn't attended school due to his sore muscles when he was training, way too excessively, he needed to blow off some steam, as he put it, but it seems he's blown more than he thought, but that didn't stop him form enjoying his moments with his Omega.

However, it wouldn't last forever.

Mitsuki returned with Masaru, he'd pick her up all the time after work, even if he had to wait, even though she'd let him in occasionally if she didn't have a meeting.

"Be a dear and check if he's up" Mitsuki spoke, taking her shoes off as Masaru nodded before heading for the stairs and into his sons room. Opening it with extreme caution.

The door was as silent as the dead, the lighting of the TV alerted Masaru that his son was awake. Katsuki never forgot to switch off the TV.
He peaked in, and smiled. The sight of the Omega and the alpha.

"Son"Masaru whispered, stealing the blonds attention as the male glanced, his red eyes glowing in the dark, a fascinating sight, something the male had grown up with.

"Me and your mother have something to speak to you about" He informed, not breaking eye contact with the blond, the alpha nodded as he attempted to leave the bed, causing the Omega to stir in his sleep and grip onto his shorts.

The alpha sighed.
Shaking off the Omegas hand despite not wanting to.

Successfully he escaped the bed as if it was a prison cell and with that he moved the hair from the omegas eyes, turning off the TV and left the room with his father.

Walking down the stairs he was greeted with his mother.

"I have some news" Mitsuki spoke, straightforward. She removed her blazer off finally being able to let her body breath from the material, she told her son to take a seat and immediately felt as if though something was wrong.

He felt the atmosphere as his mother and father sat on the couch opposite him immediately get more serious.
He'd never felt such tension.

Katsuki stared back at his parents as his mother sighed, dropping her head low.
"I went to work this morning and here is what I got" she took out the paper she had received this morning and hands it over to the male without speaking further.

The alpha stares at the paper before looking and reading the same words his mother has read.
She speaks as he's reading,

"I spoke to your father and we came to a conclusion,it's the only one" Mitsuki spoke, looking at her husband, gaining a nod before glancing back at her son.

"So what is it?" Inside Katsuki fumed, they were looking for Izuku, they couldn't leave him alone.

"Well we were thinking to take you into the city" Masaru began, placing his palms on his knees. "The city?.." The alpha asked.
His parents both nodded.

"It'll be like a little vacation" Mitsuki cheered on, trying to lighten the mood, the alpha just stared before shaking his head. "So they'll be searching for him?" Katsuki asked as the two parents again nodded.

"Most likely" Mitsuki answered in words.
Katsuki nodded before standing up. "Such a tense atmosphere for nothing" the alpha spoke before rolling his eyes, his parents glanced at eachother in confusion as their son made his way up to his room.

Entering, Katsuki heard whimpering and so he entered much faster, he looked to see Izuku sat up and whimpering, he saw the light that had seeped from the door as soon as it opened.

He came into the Omegas aid sitting beside him on the bed and taking him into his arms slowly not to scare of frighten him.

Izuku had been doing much better with his sleeping, less and less darkness around his eyes but he did awaken from occasional nightmares, especially when he was left to his own company.

There was one time, last week that the alpha caught Izuku doing self harm, having the blade run across his soft delicate skin, the alpha growled as he saw such sight, causing the blade to fall towards the cold tiled floor, blood that slowly began pooling the wound. Katsuki had changed since then, putting on a less intimidating front than usual, but it felt nice.

Being with the Omega once again like mentioned made him feel...in an odd way, and he had to speak about it, everything that was happening, ge would make sure to go back to therapy possibly tomorrow.

"K-kacchan" it was a name Izuku had picked up on the way, finding it hard to pronounce his actual name, but the alpha dismissed it, first upon hearing it, his heart felt warm and content. A new feeling he had yet to speak about again.

The Omega pounced on the alpha, burying his nose in the blonds scent gland, something he was slowly adjusting to, still not used to an Omegas clingyness, but accepting. Katsuki was now on his back, hands on the omegas waist.

"Are you okay?..bad dream?" The alpha asked, letting out his scent as Izuku took it all in nodding, staying glued to his neck. Beginning to rub the Oemgas back and calm him down, his grip eased.

Izuku backed away, his face flustered. He apologised as the alpha's eyes flicked towards the Omegas lips and back to his eyes.

He desperately wanted to kiss the Omega..

To be continued...