Chapter 19

The passionate moonlight sky was accompanied by unilluminated clouds, the stars concealed behind the thick blanket, the constant smooth shift of the clouds, sliding over the moon, sheltering it before exposing it to the human eye.

Even if It was October, the breeze this night was soft against Izuku's freckled skin. His eyes gleaming, the view of the moon shining through his eyes. His hair flowing swiftly to the direction of the wind.

Izuku was zoned out, his clothes ruffling and the Omegas shirt pressing against his skin making it cold.
The question that he had asked was answered, not surprisingly getting the answer he didn't want but slightly expected.

"You called me your mate..."
The scene replayed like a broken record, over and over and over and over again.
"It was to get the alpha off our backs, it didn't mean anything.."
It wasn't something Izuku wanted to hear, but he wasn't expecting any better. It just hurt.

A sudden sound of a door creak took Izuku out of his repetitive daze, glancing he saw the ashy blond, which he frowned at before looking back ahead of him, up into the clouded sky.

"What are you doing?" It was audible that alpha was tired, and had taken a nap as his voice was croaky and deeper than usual, his eyes adjusting to his awake state.

"Just...thinking" The omega mumbled before having the blond sits beside him, his legs pulled to his chest. "It's about what I said isn't it?" The alpha confesses.

Katsuki assumed it would be better to talk it out just like his therapist had said. The omega didn't reply, but stared, into the night sky.
"Is it?" The alpha questions once more, Izuku glancing over before nodding and looking away.

The alpha sighed, before smiling, allowing himself to be taken in by the captivating moonlight.
"Look...you're the first omega..that I've...felt different about, and I'm trying to figure shit out" The alpha confessed, his voice calm.

"So you mess around, confuse me?" Silence followed on intensely.
Katsuki glanced over, seeing hurt present in the omegas eyes, expression, something he didn't like seeing.

"I don't want to mess around with you" The alpha admits, the two share eye contact and feel a quick spark that fades as soon as Izuku looks away blushing.
The two acknowledged what they felt and silence fell upon them.

Izuku wondered what that was, wanting to take another look, see if it would happen again if eye contact was made, but he was already blushing. Hearing shuffling the alpha had seemingly scooted closer.

Was he telling the truth? It was so hard for the Omega to tell, but he stayed silent, listening to what else the alpha has to say.

He's never been so close to an alpha except for when he had to do sexual activities with them, this was the first time he could admire and sit beside an alpha without being touched, although,  he was slightly nervous, scenarios playing in his head of it possibly happening, but the more he sat he realised this alpha had no intention of any of that.

"I just don't know what I'm feeling, I want to protect you, I don't want you to feel scared, when your pheromones leak, I love your scent" He continuesly stared out into the sky, before turning to Izuku and touching his neck when he mentioned pheromones.

Izuku's spine tingled, a chill running down it, he shivered, the alpha chuckling as he took his hand away.

"If I were to mess around I would've taken advantage of you when you were in your heat" Katsuki states, Izuku doesn't reply but just glances at the alpha, well he had a point.

More silence.

Izuku stood up abruptly, catching the alpha off guard before the alpha caught the omegas wrist in his own hand, feeling how petite but soft his skin was.

"Sit" He demanded in a strong but tiring tone, Izuku sat, shoulders touching with the alpha this time, something his mind was mainly focused on.

The wind blew past the two males, filling in the silence that became unbearable with the cold wind making Izuku shiver.

"So what does this mean?" Izuku's words had reached Katsuki, making him think. What did he want? He didn't know himself. But he had to clarify.

"We need to spend time together" Is all the alpha said, Izuku stared into his eyes, wanting to desperately feel that spark, which he did. Red eyes met Green, sparking an electrifying feeling that made them both keep their contact, before one looked away, it of course being Izuku.

"Spend time together?" Izuku repeated, unsure of what the alpha meant. Katsuki sighed before smiling, allowing his head to fall back.

Catching the omegas wrist in his own palm he took Izuku up into his room.
"Yes, like today" Katsuki gave as an example.

The two were greeted with warmth, making Izuku's fingers burn from how long he'd been freezing out in the cold.
The sound of the clock ticking that filled the silence.

The two sat on the bed, Katsuki rummaging through his wardrobe before equipping him with some of his clothes, smiling, making fierce eye contact with the omega.

"This is only the start"

...

To be continued....