Chapter 11

Monday 27th September 20XX
4:32AM

Unfortunately the alpha had school. Meaning Izuku was left to his mother, who had kindly taken time off her work since his education was more important. Even though he insisted on staying and taking care of his Omega she refused to allow such thing.

Masaru was working so it wasn't a worry, and actually he had received three days off of work due to his hard work and cooperation, he received a raise, which you could guess, was given to Bakugo.

Bakugo could do nothing but have his mind filled with if Izuku was okay, and what if this happened, he was more than worried and he didn't want to be. His therapist explained that he was going through that faze and becoming a... "real alpha" but what did that mean? His therapist didn't even bother explaining.

He was more than annoyed he had to leave Izuku and that he couldn't get the answers he had wanted.

But before he knew it he was there...
At school...

School girls from many years flooded around him as they clung onto him but soon backed away as they smelt an Omegan scent that wasn't theirs...they were angry..To Bakugo, this was GREAT news, meaning no more clinging for him. Maybe having an Omega wasn't bad...

He made his way to class as females spoke and alot of attention was brought from different students, however, it all had to end as Bakugo finally made it to class, he smiled as he waved the Omegas off and sat at his seat.

He's never been so happy of an Omega not clinging onto him, he had his own personal army of Omegas.

But there was something more unusual than that. Katsuki didn't touch any of them, pet them on the head, tease them like he would usually to any other Omega and he didn't know why, he just didn't feel like it, and it didn't cross his mind, all that was on his mind that time, was Izuku...

Suddenly, a tight grip on his shoulder had seemed to scare him out of his thought as he saw his friend Kirishima.

"Hey man, what's got you so distracted?" Kirishima asked. The male had grabbed himself a seat as he placed it opposite Bakugo's.

"Something happening to me" Bakugo explained as he stared frantically at his alpha friend, his friend backed away confused, before he crosses his arms leaning back into his chair.

"Explain what you mean" the male spoke back, he wanted more detail.

"Well-" Bakugo began.

...

Izuku woke up to being alone in bed, he sat up panicking not seeing the alpha he had wanted and shakily stepped out of bed. Leaving the room and walking down the stairs.

Mitsuki was on the couch as Masaru was at the dinner table doing his work on his apple MacBook.

Izuku let out a piff of breath as it had released pheromones and Mitsuki stood up walking towards the Omega and ruffled his hair.

"Goodmorning, your alpha's at school" Mitsuki explained.

The words your alpha had sent a cute and needy mewl or moan through Izuku's throat, causing Mitsuki to squeal in awe.

"If you don't mind, I'll be making food for you, and I know you'd prefer it if your alpha did but unfortunately he's not home" Mitsuki spoke.

Izuku didn't like the sound of someone else making his food but then he had to allow it.
He himself didn't know how to make food and his alpha wasn't home so he couldn't starve, and he highly doubted Mitsuki would allow that.

So he simply nodded.

Izuku sat down staring at Masaru, seeing that him and Bakugo looked nothing alike, the man had brown hair and brown eyes. He looked more like his mother. He had more of his mother's personality but then again slightly his fathers, which was kind and caring.

Soon the man glanced at Izuku and smiled. "Goodmorning, " he spoke. "Good morning..." Izuku replied back as he glanced down and played with his fingers, nervous.

Mitsuki was working in the kitchen as she was humming a tune. Meanwhile Masaru and Izuku are sitting in silence, unable to think of anything to speak of.

...

"Damn man...that's some tough shit, but isn't it good you have an Omega?" The red haired Alpha asks. Bakugo then sighs and shrugs.

"I don't want to have an Omega, I mean...yeah I do but I don't want my personality to change" he explains more further.

"Bakubro I don't think anything is changing, you'll just act differently towards your or the Omega" Kirishima answers.

Not like the male knew anything about it but he still tried helping and making sense of everything, he did know quiet a bit about Omegas and Alphas, more than Bakugo since he actually decided to listen in class when necessary.

The bell then went and soon the class began flooding with students... and so...The day had only just began for the alpha, but he couldn't help bit think about his Omega, he was so possessive of Izuku already.
His Omega.

To be continued...