Chapter 15: Forever Young

Hey guys, plenty of time jumping for the first page or so... In my eyes I view this as 'the last chapter', although it isn't. There is still 'Chapter 15: Outro' which used to be the epilogue (hence why I think of this as the final chapter) and the 2 endings :D

There is also links to THE ENDING! So just remember everything guys. So enjoy and stuff... Yeah! And don't cry too much, because I assure YOU.... I did :'(

The Larry banner is by the gorgeous, beautiful, wondrous, talented, beautiful, amazing @ClaudHoran23 <3

Songs:

- 'Bed of Flames' by Hungry Lucy  

- 'Bittersweet' by Ellie Goulding

- 'Animal' by Ellie Goulding

- 'Forever Young' by One Direction

- 'Even In Death' by Evanescence

- 'Home' by Ellie Goulding

I peeled me eyes open, and it was almost like I never opened them. The place around me was as black as my eyelids, it was terrifying. The air was stifling, and I kept seeing flashes or smudges of movement in my vision. I was shaking uncontrollably. The only warmth was my finger; or what was left of it. Somehow I managed to cut about 80% of it off. I screamed until I passed out, waking up cold and alone. I could feel my finger, as tender as it was, and there were tiny stitches.

Louis wasn't there. Thalia never answered when I called for her. I had enough time to lightly explore my confides, and the room was tiny and clean. The walls were flat and metallic, just like the floors. Everything was solid, un-breakable. There was nothing but shadows, and I had no sense of time. It could have been weeks or hours, day or night. I couldn't tell the difference.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to lose track of time in a place like that. Everything was really like one big dream. I had no sleeping or eating pattern. When I woke up, sometimes food would be there. I'd either save it for later or eat it all in a frenzy when I found it. My stomach had grown accustom to little food; I was a skeleton.

I started screaming.

My throat was raw but it just made them more vicious. Sometimes I just yelled, sometimes I pleaded and spoke. I clawed at the concrete with my nails, with the hope that somehow, it'd just crack and let me run free. I cried until everything inside me hurt. Until everything outside me hurt. And until I could no longer see everything around me as real.

Nothing could stop the pain that was welling inside me. Even when my screams were just slight crocks and my insides burned, all I wanted was Louis. My dear dear Boo Bear... What the fuck had we gotten into? Was he even alive still? Did he know I was here, or were we both blind and in the dark?

What if I never got to see my dear, dear Boo Bear again? I would cry myself into death if that happened... And what if he was next door? One of us could die, only meters away from each other, and we wouldn't know. Shit, I thought to myself. I'm going to die here.

I didn't even know what to do about, and I didn't want to do anything. I just wanted to be out out of my misery, because surviving was becoming hard. I'm wasn't living, and I never will be able to again. I was fucking dead inside. Every little thing made me want to die even more than I did before.

"Please!" I pleaded, my nose blocked and voice hoarse. "Thalia, kill me! I don't care how, just make me die."

The silence after that was short but suffocating; so heavy around me that it felt like it's hands were curling around my neck and restricting my life.