Part 15

Nico's POV:
I wake up when the shower is turned on. Percy?

I sit up, and stretch.

I can see...bloody? Footprints trailing through to the bathroom, a black mass on the floor next to the bathroom door.

"Percy?" I shout over the hum of the shower.

"Yeah?!" He shouts back.

"What happened, there's blood on the floor?"

"Long story, I'll tell you when I'm out!"

I have no choice but to wait...unless... NO stupid teenage brain...I can't...but I want to...but.,..no...we'll...I'm sure it can't hurt...not unless he kills me.

I turn on my water diffuser and toss a drachma, asking to speak to Percy Jackson.

(Lil perv)

It shows me Percy in the shower, cleaning copious amounts of blood off of his body and out of his hair. I look down to see his perfect build...followed by...well...my boner can tell you the rest.

I break up the call before Percy notices me.

"Hey Perce?"

"Yeah?!"

"I'm gonna go for a walk, to clear my head."

"Alright, be safe!"

I stand up, my boner aching against my jeans (yes he slept in jeans, sue me)

I walk out and decide to go to the bathrooms. (New ones compared to lt)

I go in and lock the door behind me. I check to see if anyone is in here before going into a stall and undoing my pants. I pull them down, followed by my boxers. I grab some tissues and get comfortable.

Chiron's POV:

I was sat in my office when I get a call.

"Hello?"

"Is this Chiron?" A female voice asks.

"Yes, and who may this be?"

"Sally. Sally Jackson. Mother to-"

"-Percy Jackson? I assumed."

"Oh. Well...Have you seen him? He walked out a few weeks ago without saying anything and hasn't so much as sent an e-mail."

"Yes. I've seen him. May I enquire as to why you would like to know?"

"My husband has been...asking where he is."

I pause for a second.

"What is your husband's first name?"

"Gabe...Why?"

"No reason...Now...would he like to go to where Percy is? Or have Percy go to him?"

"Could-Could Percy could come here? It's probably be easier...for everyone."

"Alright...But I'd need him to be accompanied. For tax reasons."

A blatant lie, but she doesn't need to know that.

"Okay...Thanks."

"Alright, I'll send a message off to him."

She hangs up and I sigh deeply.

I walk out of my office and down the hall, grabbing my coat. I pull it on my torso before walking out.

As I walk to the Poseidon cabin, I'm stopped by a hand being placed on my horse half.

"Are you looking for Percy?"

"Yes. Do you know where he is."

"Yeah, follow me."