Part 10

Nico's POV:
I woke up to Percy sniffling but I could tell they were tears of happiness.

"Morning Jackson." I say, turning around to face the sniffly boy.

"Hi..." Percy said, not looking at me.

"So. What has you all worked up?"I ask, barely awake but curious.

"I'm pregnant Neeks... I'll be what? A father? A mother?"

"Well... that's up to them to decide." I say laying onto my back.

Percy basically flopped ontop of my chest, careful as to not wind me.

"Would you help me? Annabeth said she would but can't because she's so busy and the Gods aren't exactly the best parents."

We heard lightning stike the ground somewhere above us.

"You can't deny it Zeus! You married your sister and slept around. You grew Dionysus in your leg from a fetus and look how he turned out! No offense Mr.D...THEN THE TWINS, DON'T GET ME STARED ON THE TWINS. THEIR MOTHER HAD TO RUN AWAY FROM YOUR WIFE AND GIVE BIRTH ON AN ISLAND. MAY I ADD THAT SHE HAD HER FIRST BORN HELP DELIVER THE SECOND??!!"

Silence from the heavens.

"That's what I thought."

I laugh and Percy's stern face soon copies.

When our laughter subsided, Percy looked at me again.

"But really. Will you help me? I know what I should do in theory but I know I'll never manage it alone."

"I will. And Perce?"

"Yeah?"

"If you're okay with it, can you tell me how you're pregnant? Males can't..."

"... It's okay, I'll tell you."

I wrapped my arms around him as he explained everything...

"Well...when I was younger, well, before I was born, the gods decided to play a funny joke. The decided to give me female genitalia instead of male, but everything else was masculine, I produced the average balance of Estrogen and Testosterone for a male. The genitalia was the only thing that was female. Now. I later diacovered that these levels were changing due to the fact that it's not JUST female genitalia but reproductive organs. This caused my hormones to go out of whack. And so doctors prescribed specific blockers and meds and warned me to 'never have unprotected sex as if you get pregnant, you will be unable to take your meds as they would not work with evidence of you being a female.' And then you know what happened then..."

I was shocked but unsurpried.

Shocked that Percy had to go through all this but unsurpried that he took hormone blockers. He looked alot more masculine but got along better with girls as, was obvious now, he could relate to their problems.

"That explains a lot..." I say aloud without intending to.

"What do you mean?" Percy asks, looking at me.

"Well...You seem to relate to alot of the girls when they complain about puberty and boy problems..."

Percy looked on in thought...

"Shit ..you don't think-"

"No. You'd only notice if you'd been told."

He sighed and we layed there for a while in comfortable silence.

"Could you maybe help me deal with Hazel when we get back? She's been on edge all month and will likely slit my throat if I say something wrong."

"Sure. Only if you promise to cuddles tonight."