Part 31

Percy's POV:

{Dream}

"Please!!! Spare me!!!" a girl screamed.

"What do you think of my son and his boy friend?"

"They're fags and they always will be!" She spits before flames began to rise and her smug face was replaced with pain as she let out an ear-piercing scream.

"Cerberus. Go get the staff."

The dog bounded off before returning with a large flame tipped stick.

The flames died down.

"Please Lord Hades!!! Please! I swear I'll be good."

"Cerberus. F E T C H." Hades says, tossing the staff.

Cerberus being dog^3, bounds after the stick.

The only sounds in the chamber were a crunch of bone, a scream, then silence...

{End Dream.}

I wake up and slide out of bed carefully yet quickly before sprinting to the bathroom. I'll spare you the details but I was vomiting again. 

Soon Nico walks in, still groggy.

"Mhm...Mornin', Perce." Nico says, kneeling beside me and rubbing my back while suppressing a yawn.

I soon finish and Nico and I go back to bed, just to cuddle.

"Sorry if I woke you up."

"I don't care. As long as I know you're ok. Now are we going to go to breakfast?"

"Do you want to?" I ask.

"My problems are being dealt with. I am asking because you're the pregnant one."

"Hmm...Let me check."

I slide out of his arms and go to the mirror. My bump isn't really that obvious.

"Yeah why not?"

He slides out of bed to join me. He rests his chin on my shoulder, needing to go on his tippy-toes a bit to do so, before wrapping his arms around me to place his hands on my bump. I couldn't help but smile.

"We should change." Nico says after a short while.

"Wait...It's only 5am?" I say, looking at the clock.

"Oh yeah...Wanna just chill for a bit?"

"Get dressed first, then we can chill for longer."

"Alright, Mom" Nico groans playfully,

I smile but glare at him.

"Hah, ok, ok."

I pick out the clothes I want to wear before moving so Nico can grab his. At this point I don't care about how disgusting my body is and I just strip off and change in the main room. Nico follows suit. I'm wearing a cosy turtle neck top and some black jeans and Nico is wearing a grey hoodie, a black skull shirt and a pair of black jeans but with a chain.

I walk over to the couch and sit down, Nico following me. We cuddle for a few minutes before Nico leaves to go to the bathroom. I get up and put some music on so I have something to keep me from just falling back asleep. When Nico comes back in, it takes him a second to register that music was playing. When he noticed, he put his hands out for me to take and he drags me up before leading me in a dance to 'I kissed a girl' by Katy Perry. Nico wasn't just dancing to the song but he was also singing along word for word, the expressions he was doing making me laugh. When we couldn't dance anymore, we flopped back onto the couch in a fit of laughter. I look at Nico's eyes which were closed with silent laughter. 

"Nico. You will be the best father."

"No. I won't. Because you're going to be better."

I smile before attacking him with affection.

"I love you."

"I love you too. We should be heading out soon, look at the time."

"Oh gods you're right. You happy we got dressed first?"

"Shush. Let's go and see if anyone's there."

"Alright."

We walk to the pavilion to see Leo sipping a mug of coffee.

"Hey Leo!" I say, sitting across from the exhausted looking son of Hephaestus.

"Oh hey, Percy!" Leo says, finally noticing me and Nico who had sat next to each-other across from him.

"How you get up so early?" I ask, getting a drink.

"Oh simple. I don't sleep." Leo says, taking another sip.

I nearly spit out my drink and Nico chokes back a laugh.

"Been there, done that. Hey Percy." Annabeth says, sitting down.

"Hey Wise Girl."

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah? Why?"

"You just seem...different."

"Yeah well..." I pull her closer to whisper, "You would too if you were having both great sex and were raped pretty recently."

She pulled back and was vibrating with anger. She was staring daggers at Nico.

"Don't look at me Annabeth. It was his idea."

"What're you guys talking about?" Jason asks, yawning as he sits down.

"Nothing important, just marble." Annabeth says

Leo glares at her over his mug. I laugh.

The whole group arrive within moments.

"We've told Chiron. Don't worry."

I don't plan to eat much until Nico glares at me.

"Ugh. Fine." I say, getting some waffles and chicken and nibbling at them.

When we'd all had breakfast, Annabeth asks Nico to meet her later outside our cabin. Nico tells me that he'll fill me in if I don't eavesdrop. I thank him before we just walk back to the cabin.

I flop onto the bed and just watch clouds through the roof. I close my eyes and breath for a second. I'm what? 4 weeks? 5 weeks? I've already lost count.

"4 weeks." Nico says from the couch.

"Oh yeah. Seems longer." I say, not opening my eyes.

"Not surprised..." He says before we fall into silence.

"I'm bored." Nico says after a few minutes.

"Wanna place a bet? On the gender?"

"I guess. What does Annabeth think?"

"Last I asked she said girl."

"I can't believe this but I agree. It just...feels right."

"I first thought it was gonna be a boy. And now it isn't really fair if we bet on the same thing. Well maybe we'll get some Drachmae from some of the Gods."

"Well you are the mother."

"It was agreed that no matter what I get half of the earnings as the mother..."

"Wanna go for a walk?"

"Sure, we have some time to kill I guess."

I stretch before walking to grab a jacket. Nico is soon beside me.

We get our warmer things on before setting off.