Part 22 {History Revisited part 2)

Nico's POV:
I get Percy to sit on his bed because we needed to hold hands. I soon feel us fall back. I instinctively check Percy when we land.

"Where are we?" Percy asks, looking around.

"My memories."

I glance around and I suddenly feel less confident.

"I-I don't remember this one..." I say, grabbing Percy by the hand and dragging him closer.

"Uncle!" Past me runs into the room.

I suddenly remember what happened that time.

"That's me..." I say, staring at the scene.

"Yes my darling, what is it?"

I didn't realise how creepy it was then...I thought it was just a pet name.

"I found it!"

What was- oh...oh yeah.

"Great! Come and show me."

Past me walks over and hands something over to him.

"Perfect!"

He puts his paper to the side and stands up.

"Do you want to go for a ride with uncle?"

I remember the fear I always felt before and during these 'rides'.

The man walks out followed by past me, followed by us.

When we next see past me, we're in the back seat of my 'uncle's' car. Past me was in the front.

"Well my dear, you've been very good and you deserve a gift~" The big man says, running his hand along my past self's thigh.

I look out of my window and begin humming my mother's song under my breath to myself.

I can feel Percy's eyes on me but close my eyes and ignore everything.

I hear the indicator and know exactly what's about to happen The car pulls to the side of the road and stops.

I feel myself go pale but continue to stare out the window. This used to be a game I played with myself where I'd try to memorize everything about certain places.

"My flower, you bloom as one, but all the flowers wither over time, which is why I can't wait. If I wait you will be withered and I won't need you. Nobody will want you."

I hear Percy inhale deeply and quietly...So he's already kissed me huh?

I feel thee grip on my hand tighten.

"You can look away if you want..." I say, not looking away from the window.

"C-Could we go back?"

"We can't leave until the memory is over."

After that, Percy goes silent.

I see the chair in front of Percy go back with past me in my usual position.

Percy takes a shaky breath.

This shouldn't be what Percy sees, but he deserves to know. The hard way or not.

As I'm deep in thought, the scene changes.

Suddenly, I'm fully alert.

"What the-"

I soon realize that this must be one of Percy's

There stood Percy with a long skirt, long hair and slumped over the kitchen table, scrubbing furiously at a stain.

Then Gabe walks in.

"Hey Princess~" Gabe says, wrapping his arms around Past Percy's waist.

I watch Percy  ignore Gabe's attempts and keep cleaning.

I then watch in horror as Gabe gets on the floor and lifts Percy's skirt over his head. I hear quiet, wet noises emit from under the thin fabric.

I know exactly what's happening...

I see past Percy start to tremble as he cleans.

Gabe comes back up and grabs his shoulders. He pull his skirt up to show, to my disgust that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Gabe unbuckles his jeans, takes his dick out before lining up with Percy's hole.

I wince at the tears in Past Percy's eyes.

Gabe repeatedly rams in and out of him.  

I can see Present Percy's eyes begin to water.

Percy zones out as tears begin to fall. I suddenly see him smile but that smile turns to a look of confusion before he floats away and stares a something on a counter.

I continue to watch the scene. Gabe slaps Percy's ass causing Percy to let out a muffled scream.

All of a sudden, We're pulled to another memory. Another rape scene?

Percy immediately floats away, searching for something. 

I watch the scene while Percy searches

It starts with Gabe walking in, throwing a coat aside and immediately pinning Percy to the table.

"Listen bitch, I had a bad day. Don't struggle or I'll lock you in the shower again."

Percy begins to speak but before he can say anything, Gabe's hand stretches out and locks around his neck, choking him.

Percy is soon beside me, watching the scene. 

I watch Gabe switch holes, earning a scream from Percy.

"So you still haven't told me exactly who that man was..." Percy says across the screams and noises.

"I-I'll...No, I have to tell you. When this memory is over I'll tell you." I say in a state of shock, not fully registering Percy's previous sentence.

"Okay." Percy says before his past self screams loudly and sharply followed by a slap then the sound of choking.

"Oh my-" Nico I gasp, covering my mouth at a memory I did my best to suppress.

"What? It's just Gabe choking me out..."

"And you-"

"-don't care? No. He does it a lot..."

"Perce..."

"I know...It's wrong but...I'm used to it."

"You shouldn't be..."

"Look. It's nearly over..."

We listen as the choked screams mix with sobs before Gabe pulls out and leaves past Percy on the ground, sobbing.

I'm pulled back to my body and I assume Percy is as well. I  feel heavier as the effects of gravity sets in.