Part 11:

Percy's POV:
We reached the surface and floated ashore.

Once we were safely on the sand, I pop the bubble and we walk towards the pavilion.

The first person to see us was Annabeth who waved, causing the other 2 people sat with her to look around.

The minute we were at the table, we were interigated.

"Where were you?! You weren't in your cabins and noone knew where you would be ?! We even checked every nook and cranny and no sign. No note, Perce gone, for all we knew you could have died! A mortal could've seen you! Oh and Perce, great to see you in one piece."

"Gee, I missed you too sis..."

Nico leant into me and whispered.

"See what I mean?"

I nod.

"Hey Hazel? How have you been recently?"

"Fine. Why?"

"Hmm..you just seem a bit on edge...are you sure you aren't over training yourself? Or is there something else going on?"

Hazel looked down at her food.

"Please, sit down!" Annabeth said warmly, ignoring the other female's sudden silence.

I look and Nico and he understands. I sit next to Hazel and Nico sits across from me, next to Annabeth.

"Meet me near the strawberry fields after breakfast. Okay?" Hazel whispers to me.

"Alright!" I whisper back cheerfully.

I decide on blue eggs and bacon. (I do not like them, Sam(my) I am, I do not like blue eggs and ham)

As I'm nibbling, Hazel looks dizzy.

"Are you okay?" I whisper.

"Yep." She nods but looks like she regrets it.

"Listen. Finish your food and we'll head out straight away, okay?"

She gives me a thumbs up under the table.

I order a bowl full of cashews.

We both finish our meals and I pocket the bowl of nuts before standing up.

"Right, let's walk!" I say cheerfully.

We walk around the perimeter for a bit until Hazel suddenly stops.

"Listen. I'm going to tell you something I haven't even told Nico but I feel like I can tell you."

I nod.

"I-I got my period and I'm scared because I don't know what to do." Hazel said, tensed up.

I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Follow me. And if you see anything, don't tell anyone."

She nods and I drag her to my cabin.

When we get inside, I hand her the cashews and go digging in my wardrobe.

I pull out my box and open it, taking out pads and a pair of panties.

"Ya know what these are?" I ask, holding the pads up.

She shakes her head.

"Well. They're pads. You put them in your underwear to collect the blood. Want me to show you?"

She nods.

"Sit with me." I say, sitting on my bed.

She sits next to me, nibbling on the cashews.

I slip my legs through the leg holes and pulled it over my jeans up to my knees.

"So what you do." I say opening the packet. "You open it, you see the sticky side?" I say, holding it upside down so she could touch the sticky side. "You put that side onto the crotch and make sure it covers front and under. If it has wings, like these do, you pull this paper off and wrap them under."

Hazel nods, popping a cashew into her mouth.

"C-could I take on to put on?"

"Sure, here." I pass her one.

She takes it and walks into my bathroom.

I take my phone out and start scrolling through Spotify.

"Done!" Hazel said, walking back out.

Nico's POV:
I sat at the table, eating food.

I know, not the most exciting but hey, I'm not the most exciting person.

Hazel and Percy walk back up. Hazel looks happier.

Percy puts a hand on Hazel's shoulder and whispers something to her. She smiles and nods.

Percy then walks to sit next to me.

"Did you find out what was wrong with her?"

"Oh. Just a girl problem. It'd gross you out."

"Alright..."

"Hey Nico?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I do something? In your cabin?"

"Uh...Sure."

Percy smiles and starts talking to Annabeth.

What could he want to do?
Maybe- No. Bad mind. No dirty thoughts. He's pregnant, he wouldn't want either. Or...NO.

I go red and stand up.

"I'm gonna head to bed. Percy? I believe I owe you."

"Oh right! Night guys!"

Percy jumps up and joins me as we head to my cabin.

It was half way there that I realise that I'm hard...