Part 28

Nico's POV:

In the words of a very attractive man: 'Mmh...fuck.'

'Nico. Percy.' Hazel said, looking away from her phone she had been on previously.

'Hazel.' I say, all color draining from my face.

'Percy...you look...unwell...Nico here didn't knock you up did he?' She says, adding a cold laugh to the end. This wasn't a joke. She knew something. Weather it was that Percy and I have been having sex or that Percy was pregnant we couldn't know. We need to tread carefully.

'What do you mean?' I ask, glancing at Percy.

'I know. I know everything.'

'But what do you think is everything?' I ask, hiding the fear in my voice.

'I know that you and Percy have been having sex. I can't believe you Percy. You fucking slut.' Hazel spits out that last word like venom. Every letter laced further with poison and bane.  

Percy's POV:

'Hazel Marie 'spinster' Levesque!' Nico yelled, shadows surrounding him.

'Don't you fucking dare defile my mother's name in that way!' Hazel yelled back.

'It's true though. Did your mother marry pluto? no. was she a mother? yes. was she in her 'prime'? no!' Nico yelled in retaliation.

'Will you both just shut up! I've had enough!' I shout, silencing the siblings.

They glare at each other.

'Hazel. What is so wrong with that?' I ask, crossing my arm trying to make my very slight bump appear to just be my stomach. 

'Because-' Hazel starts with a bitchy tone.

'Hazel. Stop and think before you spout a rehearsed lie.' I say, staring her down.

She groans but takes a deep breath. She then stays silent.

'Seeing as you seem to be distracted by the fact Nico is still in the room, shall we go somewhere else?'

She nods.

'No offence hon.'  I say to Nico before leading an angry girl outside.

'Now. Take a deep breath, take your time and tell me. Why are you annoyed?'

Hazel takes a deep breath of fresh air before starting.

'I-I just don't want you or Nico to make a mistake...looking at our parents I can see that bad relationships run in the family...I also don't like that you're cheating on Annabeth...'

'Hazel. Can I let you in on a secret? Annabeth and I only dated for about a week but we keep saying we're dating to stop people hitting on us because they know we would fight anyone to make sure the other stayed single.'

'Oh...So you and Nico?'

'Honestly I don't know what we are...You feel better?'

She nods. 

'Do you want to head back in?' I ask.

She nods and we both walk back in to find Nico face down on his bed.

Hazel closes the door behind her.

'Lock it behind you.' I say, walking to the windows and closing the curtains.

She locks it and we both walk over to Nico.

'Hon...Are you okay?' I ask, a hint of a laugh in my tone.

'Your bed was so uncomfortable...' Nico's muffled voice complains.

Hazel and I laugh.

'Well...maybe my bed wouldn't be so uncomfortable if you didn't ask  me to-'

'Percy! Not in front of the child!' Nico gives out jokingly.

Hazel slaps his back playfully, assuming he was talking about her but I knew. I knew that he was joking about my pregnancy. I laugh with Hazel and Nico lifts his head to glare at us.

Hazel's phone beeps and she checks it.

'Shit...' She says, tapping on something.

'What?' Nico and I ask together.

'Are you sure you want to know?'

'Yes.' I say.

She shows us her phone which is displaying camera footage through our window. It shows from us arriving/Hazel's outburst and stops when I closed the curtains.

'What the fuck?!' I say, standing up.

'It just showed up!' She says, joining me.

'We need to tell Chiron.' I say.

She nods.

'Do you wanna come Nico?' I ask

'No. Sleep.'

'Ok. But make sure you keep the room lit up' I say as I walk out. I then use our empathy link to tell him it was just for the camera and to sleep with the main lights on and sleep with another bunk above him. 

'Okay...night...' He replies aloud before collapsing again.

Hazel and I walk up to the main house. We knock loudly on the front door.

'Yes?' A tired eyed Chiron says, answering.

'Hey Chiron. We have something to report.' Hazel says.

'Please come in you two.' Chiron says, standing aside to let us in.

We walk in, Hazel gripping her phone tightly.