Part 27:

Percy's POV:

When I wake up, my lower body is heavy. I then remember that we have to go back to camp. I groan before I can stop myself. My foolishness made the black haired boy stir from his sleep.

'Morning...' He grumbles, rubbing his eyes.

'Sorry if I woke you...' I say, looking down on to his face.

'Nah it's fine...We should pack our things.'

'Yeah alright, can you help me to the bathroom?'

'Yeah give me a second...' Nico says before pushing himself up.

He offers his hand to me and I pull myself up. He basically carries me to the bathroom where I wash my face and brush my teeth. He sits me on the chair (how did the chair get here) and does the same.

Once we're finished we head back to the room to pack our things and put some boxers on. As we pack I hear a knock on the door.

'Boys? Are you up?' My mom's voice asks, muffled by the door. 

'Yeah, come in if you want.' I say, pulling a pair of loose jeans on seeing as I have begun to regain feeling in my legs. Nico grabs one of my hoodies and pulls it on just as the door opens. 

'I packed some thing for you to bring with you...Just some small things.' She says, reaching into her dressing gown pocket and taking out a bag.

She walks over to Nico and gestures to him wanting to tell him something. He obliges and let's her whisper to him. He nods at something she says before she takes a small bag out of the big bag and hands it to him before turning to me. 

'Percy, I want you to have this.' She hands me the big bag. 'It has a few small things from home and this.' She pulls out a white blanket. 'It's the blanket my mother used for me and the blanket I used for you, now I want you to use it for yours.'

'Thanks mom, I will. When we get any news on them, we'll iris message you.'

'Thank you sweetheart. Stay safe when you get there, message me when you get there.'

'We will. Thanks.'

She hugs both of us before walking out, leaving us to pack.

'Right...Will I pack the things ?' Nico asks.

'Yeah, if you want me to~' I reply with a sly wink.

He turns red as he grabs the box and shoves it to the bottom of the second bag. I laugh as I add the blanket to my smaller bag I was going to use as a baby bag (not a hospital bag.) When we finish packing, I put a shirt on and Nico a pair of jeans before we go say a final goodbye to my mom.

When we walk into the kitchen my mom is leaning against a counter, sipping coffee.

'Hi mom, we're going to head out now.' I say.

She places her cup down before walking over and hugging both of us. We dropped our hand held bags and returned the hug.

'I'm gonna miss you both...but I won't miss the nights I couldn't sleep while you thought you were the last ones up.'

I feel my face turn pink.

'Right,' I say, my voice seeming far away, 'We'll chat later. Love you, bye.' I say, quickly, wanting to leave. 

My mom embraces Nico once more and I can see by the back of his neck that he's blushing.

They pull apart and Nico rushes to stand with me.

'We're gonna head on.' Nico says.

'Don't forget your bags.' She says, picking up our bags and putting them in front of us.

As if the situation couldn't be anymore embarrassing, the minute she placing down the second bag, all we could hear was the vibrator turn on. So mixed with the awkward silence was the burrrrr  of the vibrations inside the box. As if Nico couldn't get any redder, you could probably colour match it to #B90E0A. 

I calmly open the bag, take out the box, open it, turn the toy off then putting the whole box back into the bag and closing it.

I pull all of the bags up, carrying the ones I can't fit on my back. 

'Well Nico, you up for some shadow travel?'

'I would love nothing more right now.'

I turn the lights off and Nico grabs my hand.

When I open my eyes again, we're in the Hades cabin. 

That's when we remembered that Hazel existed and that we weren't the main characters.