Part 6:

Percy's POV:
As I'm about to turn the shower on, I realise. I don't know how.

I wrap my towel around me and walk over to Nick who's scrolling on his phone.

I tap his shoulder.

"What's up?" He asks softly, patiently.

I begin to tear up as I attempt to ask him to get the shower going.

"Sure." He says, standing up and walking over to the shower.

I'm happy he understands non verbal me.

I watch Nico work, hoping to understand how the Hades this dam shower worked. (2 4 1)

I watch Nico roll up his long sleeve and use his wrist to check the temperature, turning it down a bit before standing aside and toweling off his arm.

"That's ready, I'll be over here."

And with that, Nico sat back down.

I make sure he can't see me before taking my towel off and getting in.

It was just right. I let the water flow over me. Through my hair, down my back and over my stomach. I smile a bit at the thought of a baby growing in there. I rest my hand on my barely visible bump and rub it.

I start to tear up. God damn you hormones.

Grover's POV:
"Annabeth!" I shout, seeing her walking towards the Hephaestus cabin.

"Yeah?"

"I-I can't get a read on Percy. You don't think-"

"Grover. You haven't even heard from Percy for weeks, the empathy link probably wore off."

"I hope you're right."

"Look. When I'm done this meeting, I'll go check on him for you? Okay?"

"Really?!"

"Yes. Now I'm late." She said and with that, she sprinted off.

Nico's POV:
Percy has been in the shower for a while. He started talking abit again too.I've checked in a few times and he says he's fine. I don't know why but...I feel almost connected to him...not in a creepy 'oh yeah baby, we have a connection~" sort if way but...I felt...linked to him almost.

I hear a knock on the cabin's main door.

"I'll go see who it is, okay?"

"..Yes.."

"You can stay there as long as you want, I don't pay the water bill."

I heard Percy laugh as I stood and walked out, closing the bathroom door.

I walk to the door as the hum of the shower fills the cabin.

I answer to see Annabeth stood there, shifting anxiously.

"Is Percy okay?" She asks immediately whe she sees me

"He's grand, just a bit sick but he's feeling better and is in the shower now."

"He shouldn't be in the shower!"

"I checked online to make sure. He can as long as the water's not too hot."

"Did he tell you?"

"Yeah...when he's better I plan on reminding him that his father wanted to see him."

"Okay. It's just that Grover's empathy link has been cut."

"Oh...I suppose it's because they haven't so much as spoken since..."

"Yeah..."

"I should go tell Grover before he passes out from worry"

"Probably best."

Before Annabeth began to turn I felt a spike of worry.

"You okay Perce?"

"...dizzy..."

"I'll be in in a second."

"Bye Chase"

I closed the door and walked in with my eyes closed.

"Can I look?" I asked.

Percy was silent for a second.

"..mmk..."

I open my eyes to see Percy lent against the shower wall.

"Alright, let's get you out and dried up."

I walk to the shower and open the door, helping Percy out and putting his arm over my shoulder to help him walk.

I sat him onto the bathroom chair and grabbed his towel before wrapping him in it.

"Do you want me to run to your cabin to get you fresh clothes or do you mind wearing something of mine for the time being. It might be a bit big on you but-"

"Y-yours." Percy said after I mentiond oversized.

"Alright then. Hope you don't mind black."

I rummaged through my closet and picked out some loose waisted shorts, a baggy shirt and a hoodie.

I walk back in.

"You you need me to help you?"

Percy shook his head, a little pang of sadness went through me.

"Do you Want me to help you?"

Percy nodded almost instantly.

I smiled a rare smile.

I helped him dry off his chest before pulling the shirt on, I grab his previous underwear and help him pull them on after he dried his...area. After what had happened, I dully understand why he got more uneasy the closer I got to his...area.

When he had a shirt, undies and shorts on, I wrapped the towel around his head and helped pull the hoodie on over.

"Neeks?"

"Yeah?"

"C-Cuddle?"

"Sure. Wanna watch YouTube kr something?"

I bet if Percy could form a full sentence right now, he'd make a Sassy comment. But he couldn't. So yippee for team Nico.

I help Percy up amd we walk to my bunk. And by bunk I mean bed as I ripped the top half off as to have a better view and more room.

I lay him down before putting out the lights and joining him.

"Hands..." Percy says over his shoulder.

I lay down behind him and wrap my arms around him.

He takes my hands and places them on his stomach.

An insane wave of happiness and comfort washed over me as Percy cuddled closer into me.

"Hey Perce..."

"Mhm?"

"Grover can't feel your emotions anymore...But I think that that's a good thing if you don't want to tell him because it can cause mood swings...But the thing is...I can feel, what I think is, your emotions..."

"Good...you...bad...grover ."

We laugh at the half assed statement and drift into sleep.