Part 21 {History Revisited Part 1}

Percy's POV:

Nico and I sat on my bed holding hands. I soon feel us fall back. I instinctively put a hand over my stomach as we land.

"Where are we?" I ask, looking around.

"My memories."

I look around to find us in an old looking living room similar to ones I've seen in pictures. The man we'd seen was sat in a large armchair reading a newspaper.

"I-I don't remember this one..." Nico says, dragging me closer.

"Zio!" A small boy with black hair exclaims, running in to the room.

"That's me..." Nico says, staring at the scene.

"Sì mio tesoro, che cos'è?"

"L'ho trovato!"

"Splendido! Vieni a mostrarmelo."

Little Nico walks over and hands something over to the big man.

"Perfetto!"

The big man puts his paper to the side and stands up.

"Vuoi fare un giro con tuo zio?"

I can see the joy fade from Little Nico's face but he nods.

The man walks out followed by Little Nico, followed by us.

When we next see Little Nico, we're sat in the back seat of car with the man and little Nico in the front.

"Ebbene mia cara sei stata bravissima e ti meriti un regalo~" The big man says, running his hand along Little Nico's thigh.

Oh. Oh this...This is what happened.

I look over at Nico who isn't paying attention but is staring out the window with his eyes closed, humming softly.

I look back and see the man indicate. The car pulls to the side of the road and stops.

I look back to Nico who has gone pale.

"Fiore mio, sbocci come uno, ma tutti i flori appassiscono nel tempo, motivo per cui non vedo l'ora . Se aspetto sarai appassito e non avrò  bisogno di te. Nessuno ti vorrà."

The big man then pushes his lips against little Nico's.

I grip big Nico's hand tighter.

"You can look away if you want..." Nico says, not looking away from the window.

"C-Could we go back?"

"We can't leave until the memory is over."

I turn to look out my own window but the chair infront of me reclines back.

Ontop of it is little Nico being pinned down, eyes closed tensely, while the man rapes him.

I take a shaky breath realizing that this is very similar to what happened to me.

Just as I thought this, the scene changes.

This gets Nico's attention.

"What the-"

And then I realize...This is one of MY memories...

This was back when Gabe forced me to wear dresses, keep my hair shoulder length minimum and clean the house while my mother worked.

I was cleaning down the table when Gabe walked in.

"Hey Princess~" Gabe says, wrapping his arms around past me's waist.

I watch myself  ignore Gabe and continue cleaning as he got onto the floor and went under my dress.

I remember exactly what happened...

I watch as past me begins to shake as they clean.

Gabe comes back up and grabs their shoulders. He pulls their skirt up to expose the fact they weren't wearing panties as instructed.

Gabe unbuckles his jeans before taking his dick out and lining up with their vagina.

 I remember the pain of the angle.

Gabe repeatedly rams in and out of them.  

Tears prick my eyes as I watch the scene unfold...I knew it was wrong. I had the strength to fight back. Why didn't I. I wouldn't be in this position if I had fought back...

No. Yes, Gabe raped me, yes he got me pregnant, yes I want to kill him. But knowing that I'm pregnant and trusting people with this...secret?. It has drawn me closer to the people that I love. The boy that I love. I have made my mind up. Yes, I'm happy to have a child but...I want to get surgery after I have them.

I walk-float across the room and examine an object I never noticed in the room. It was a small, blue sea shell that was vibrating. Strange.

I wonder if it's always been there?

All of a sudden, the scene changes again. Another rape scene. Great.

I search the scene. There, on the microwave, a blue seashell was vibrating.

I try to skip the memory but, as Nico said, you can't.

I float back to Nico and watch. 

It's the time Gabe tried anal with me...I hated every second of it...

"So you still haven't told me exactly who that man was..." I say, trying to ignore past me's screams and avert Nico's gaze from the scene.

"I-I'll...No, I have to tell you. When this memory is over I'll tell you."

"Okay." I say before my past self screams loudly and sharply followed by a slap then the sound of choking.

"Oh my-" Nico gasps, covering his mouth at the sudden noise.

"What? It's just Gabe choking me out..."

"And you-"

"-don't care? No. He does it a lot..."

"Perce..."

"I know...It's wrong but...I'm used to it."

"You shouldn't be..."

"Look. It's nearly over..."

We listen as the choked screams mix with sobs before Gabe pulls out and leaves past me on the ground, sobbing.

I suddenly feel pulled up and I then feel heavier as I return to my body.