Part 17

Percy's POV:
OK. Nico's asleep. Good. He doesn't need to know how bad Gabe is if he catches me.

I slide away and get out of bed. I make sure to grab my phone.

I walk into the kitchen to grab a snack and a drink. I sneak a cookie and grab a glass but as I go to fill it, the light turns on.

"You're up late, naughty girl~"

Fuck.

I turn my phone on, pretending to check the time but actually switching to camera and start recording.

"So?" I ask.

"Naughty girls get punished~"

"We have a guest, Gabe."

"Then be quiet."

He grips my wrists and slams me against the table.

"Gabe. Don't."

"You don't fucking tell me what to do."

He forces his lips onto mine and begins to undo his pants.

This fucker had the stamina of a horse. He could go 3 times in  row if he wanted to. His record is 6 in 2 hours.

He pulls my sweat pants down and grabs my legs, lifting them up, off of the ground.

I let out a loud yelp as he lines up. I grabs my ass cheek and digs his nails in.

"What did I fucking tell you."

"B-be quiet?"

"So you did hear me."

He shoves into me aggressively. I winces silently.

He repeatedly shoves in and out. I've learned from the past not to make too much noise.

I hear movement from a different room but say nothing as it would possibly end lethally. For both me and the person.

Gabe pounds me mercilessly. I begin to pass out from exhaustion.

He grabs my hair,.pulling it back, which brings me back around.

"Good slut, I might even let you eat dinner tomorrow."

I keep quiet.

"Admit it. Say what you are. Or you know the consequences."

"I-I'm a Slut..."

"Good enough."

Gabe pounds with more force and I hear the table legs squeak beneath us.

I hold in a moan as he rubs against my G spot. Fucking bastard. He kept rubbing against it until I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Fuck~" I moan quite loudly.

I cover my mouth as tears pierce my vision.

I again feel the all to familiar feeling.

Gabe releases into me as I begin to shiver.

"Good Slut."

He remains inside until he finishes. When he does pull out, he drops my legs and I end up on the floor as cum trickles out of my poor hole.

"Now clean yourself up."

With that, Gabe walks out.

I use the table to lift my shakey legs up off the floor.

I muffle my sobs as I walk to the bathroom. I sit down on the toilet as tears stream down my face.

Once done, I get up, flush everything down and walk back to my room to see Nico putting his phone away.