Part 5

Nico's POV:
After Percy said that, I could hear something rise in him. Not gas, not poison.

I moved to the side.
TW!!!: Depictions of vomit/emitophobia

"Why-" Percy said before covering his mouth, hopping off of the bed and dahsing to the bathroom.

I hate sick people...vomit makes me uneasy (not me self projecting) if I even hear some one throw up, I go into full anxiety mode... I nearly did this time. I felt my breath hitch and my chest tighten but I powered through, took a deep breath and walked in to see if Percy needed me.

I walked in to a pitiful sight.

What most people called the Hero of Demigods was currently crying, throwing up and doubled over, head burried in the toilet bowl...

I swallow the saliva and bile that was building up in my mouth before kneeling next to the ill figure.

I put my hand on his back and rubbed it around in ovals, comforting him as he continued to throw up. I lost count of how many times he dipped in or how many times he retched.

After a while of the releated cycle of rubbing, retching and the sound of something landing in the toilet water, he was done.

Tw: end

"You okay?" I ask, continuing to rub his back as he hovered Incase his newfound enemy returned.

Percy nodded, his throat obviously dry and raw from all the retching and bile.

"Hold on. Stay here, I'll go get you some water and maybe a slice of bread then we'll get you..." I swallowed the bile again, noticing the vomit on Percy's shirt, "Cleaned up."

Percy nodded and layed, defeated, beside the toilet.

I stepped into the corner and shadow traveled to the darkest corner of the pavilion.

"Hey Nico!" Leo called. "Come sit with us!"

"Can't. Busy." I said, walking past and going to a random plate on the Hades table.

'Bread and water' I ordered.

4 slices of bread and 2 botles of water appeared. I grabbed all of them and walked to the corner again.

I went back to the cabin to see Percy passed out.

I placed the items on the sink and gently shook the boy awake.

"Percy... Wake up. You need to drink and get something into you."

Percy opened his eyes and looked at me with such a sad look.

I grab a slice of bread and a bottle.

"I need to to eat at least 1 slice before I let you leave." I say.

Percy takes the bread from me with a shakey hand before tearing a piece off and sticking it in his mouth. He chewed slowly and I passed him the water. When he finished that piece, he took a sip and moved on to tearing off another piece and repeating. Percy ate all 4 and 1½ bottles.

"Let's get you cleaned up, okay? Do you need help or can you do it on your own?"

Percy stared off as he thought.

After a short while he pointed at me, to the bathroom chair (don't ask) and then mimed covering his eyes.

"You want me to...sit in here incase something happens or you need help and I'm not to look unless you need any?"

Percy smiled weakly and nodded, happy I understood.

"Alright. Just say if you need me. I'll flush...this first and then you can hop in."

I flushed the toilet before walking to the chair. I took my phone that Leo had given me out. It was modified to not attract monsters so...yeah. I opened tik tok and started scrolling as Percy climbed in.