Part 12

Nico's POV:
"Give me a minute Perce, I'll just be in the bathroom."

"Alright!"

I walk in and close the door behind me.

I unbuckle my belt and walk to the toilet. I sit on the lid and grab some tissue as I pull my jeans and boxers to my ankles.

Percy's POV:
I'm listening to the noises Nico failed to muffle or stifle. Don't judge me, It was more difficult to tune them out as they were the only sounds in the entire cabin.

I come up with a plan.

When the noises become slightly more frequent, I find one of Hazel's skirts and put it on before walking in and casually leaning on the sink, ass out, to check my face in the mirror.

I hear Nico mutter about how I'm a bitch but also at how stupid he was for not locking the door.

"What's wrong Nico?" I ask teasingly.

Nico bites his lip, dropping his dick and looking away from me.

I use this to my advantage and get on my knees before him.

He looks down in panic but he's still biting his lip. I lift his dick into my hand and pump him a few times causing him to throw his head back.

I put my lips to his tip, kissing and teasing it before putting it in my mouth.

I watch as he brings an arm to his mouth to hide his heavy breathing.

I know I'm doing good when his moans become audible.

I decide to go all in and take all of him.

As I bob on his decent length, his breathing become heavier at hitches a few time. His eyes are watering and he has begun to twitch and shiver.

I hum, sending vibrations through him, making him shiver violently.

I keep going until he grabs the back of my head and shoves me down before releasing into my mouth and throat.

I lift off of him and open my mouth to show him my mouth full of his seed.

"Shit! I'm so sorry Perce!" Nico goes to touch me.

I stand up, closing my mouth, staring into his eyes before swallowing loudly and show him my empty mouth.

He brings his hands to his mouth, hiding a blush slowly spreading across his body.

"Well, now I can show you what I wanted to show you," I say with a smile on my calm face.

I take his hand and drag him back into the main room.

"I figured out something and I wanted to show you but I need to know something. Do you like squirrels? And are you okay with dead things?"

He explains that he hates squirrels and doesn't mind dead things.

I walk to the window, pull the curtains back and look for a squirrel.

I see one moving up in the branches.

"Come here." I whisper.

He walks up behind me.

I squint and focus. I find a good position and stance before I begin.

Within a few seconds, a limp, dead squirrel flies into my hand.

I look at Nico who is shocked.

"Now watch this. You don't mind blood do you?"

He shakes his head.

I hover my hand above the small creature and watch as blood begins to float out. I flick my hand and send the liquid out of the window.

"How-How did you do that?!"

"Blood is mainly water...Now I just need to work on it and maybe I could try it on larger animals..."

I toss the squirrel out after the blood and walk to bed.

Nico walks over and joins me.

We sit together and cuddle.

"You know...we'd make a great team." I say, thoughtfully

"How so?"

"Well. You and your...things and me and this."

"I suppose...So um...what was the whole...bathroom situation about."

"Well...I don't know, I just felt like it was my fault and needed to help you..."

"I'm not complaining...."

"I know... "

"What I'm trying to do is compliment you but I'm bad with words. You're good with your mouth."

"Hah, thanks. I guess all those years finally payed off." I joke.

He stares at me as I try not to laugh at my own joke.

I lie down and let out a sigh, placing my hand on my tiny bump and rubbing a circle.

Nico lies down beside me.

"Thinking about them?"

"Yeah...But thinking of them makes me think of...him."

He kisses me on the cheek and lies next to me.

"Hey. Whenever you think of him, remember that I'm here now."

"Thanks Neeks..."

He smiles and we lay together.

We cuddle together.

"Ya know, for the son of a sea god. You're not too Salty. A little Sassy, but not Salty."

I laugh.

"You know, for the son of the god of the underworld, I'm surprised you haven't taken Gabe yet."

Nico laughs.

"Well, we need him alive for a court hearing. And yes, we're reporting him for sexual assault and rape."

"Thank you Neeks."

"No problem, hon. Now sleep."

"Okay...fine."

We lay together and drift off.

(Ugh the beginning of this was so badddd but I promised a friend that I'd post this chapter 2/3days ago but I ended up sick and I forgot in the panic welp, Ms. Respectable young lady, this is for you ;)  )