Part 3:

Nico's POV:
"Yeah."

Percy took my hand and we were covered in water.

A bubble formed around us as the waves carried us into the water.

"Sorry. I just didn't want anyone to overhear this..."

"What are you on about Jackson?" I asked.

"Well-" Percy started, being cut off by a cloud of salt water bubbles forming beside us.

"Hey boys!" Poseidon said, standing next to us.

"Hey dad..." Percy said, staring daggers at the Sea God.

"Hello Nico. Your father says hi."

I grunted in response.

"So what brings you 3 down here?" Poseidon asks.

'3?'

"Dad...I'm trying to tell him...please. leave."

"Jeez, snappy much. Well, come sea me when you've told him."

"Haha, yeah, see ya later Dad. NOW. LEAVE." Percy snapped.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going, I'm going..." Poseidon said before dissipating

"So...what was so important that you had to drag me to the sea bed?"

"I um...I wanted to tell someone this because...Annabeth knows and I feel terrible because no-one else knows. I know Grover would flip and Leo would laugh without letting me explain and-"

I took Percy's hands again, against my hatred of human touch, to get his attention.

"Percy. Just tell me."

"I'm sorry...you're technically younger than me and I shouldn't be worrying you with-..." Percy took a deep breath.

"Nico. I'm..."

"Your what?"

"I'm...

Annabeth's POV:
I sat on a rock on the beach waiting to see what happened. I wonder what they're talking about. Is it Gabe or...the pictures or...Well....I hope whichever one it is goes well.

"Hey Annabeth." A figure says beside me.

I look over and see a middle-aged man in a tropical shirt and swim shorts.

"Evening Poseidon...Do you know about-"

"Percy and Nico talking? Yeah. He didn't really specify which he was telling him..."

"Yeah...Did he tell you the um...Gabe story?"

"No...but he told Hades...all I know is that Gabe ended up down there about a month later..."

"Why don't you go ask him? Give you and your older brother a reason to talk?"

"Yeah...IM us what happens between them."

"I will, safe travels!"

The god dissolved into sea-foam and I turned to face the sun set.

The sky was beautiful. The way it had become a gradient of pinks, reds and golds. The sun wasn't too bright from its low position in the sky. I wonder what Apollo is up to right now?

I take my notepad of blueprints out of my bag and begin to sketch out a quick draft for a new building. Percy had asked me for a secret building, immune to monsters and hidden in the woods. He wanted it to only be accessible from under water.

I fell asleep on that rock trying to remember what Percy's next date was.