chapter 54: rawr

//make out//

"ah I am so tired" Jae yawned and sunk into her seat and glanced at jake who was driving. 

They all returned to their tent and as soon as midnight was nearing jake and Jae snuck out to the place jake had spoken about earlier.

"can I take a short nap?" she asked him almost ready to fall into a slumber

"no no no we are almost there, don't sleep Jae" he protested and shook her shoulder lightly before returning his hand on the steering. Jae sighed and tried staying awake.

"and here we are" he found a spot to park the car and got out of it along with Jae "hold on," he said and jogged up to her and supported her to walk. 

"thank you" she smiled at him and looked in front of them "but why are we here? it's so dark and no one is here" 

jake sighed and covered her eyes with his hands making her panic for a few seconds "JAKE NO DONT THROW ME OFF HERE PLEASE NO" 

"shut up Jae I am not going to throw you, now come on, walk with me" he took a few steps and eventually was followed by her

"alright I trust you"

he chuckled, deep down he was excited to tell her what he had in store for his plans for the night. After a minute he removed his hands that covered her eyes making her open them and look around to find jake looking into her eyes with the utmost affection. She let out a chortle and slapped away his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that" Jae continued to laugh, no it wasn't funny but the butterflies she had in her stomach made her want to roll on the grass and laugh at how she was feeling.

they were in a field but because the time was almost midnight the surroundings were dark and a bit scary.

"I have a few things to say Jae, and I hope you would listen to them carefully without overreacting ok?" he looked deeper into her eyes and held her closer than before

"okay jake" 

"now walk with me come on" he helped her walk a few steps and soon her eyes went up to the sky.

a clear sky with the moon shining so bright and the stars that twinkled reflected in her eyes. Jake abruptly stopped walking and looked at her. 

"byun Jae," jake said in a soothing voice, he gently moved the strands of hair falling on her face so he could see her face better. Electricity shot through her body with his movements. "my pretty-pretty Jae" he whispered.

"You remember how I told you about how I would walk with you under the night sky and I would kiss you when I see the galaxy reflecting in your eyes?" He started talking in a low tone

"Yes I do" she whispered 

He pulled her closer and locked his eyes with her. She wasn't sure if she had ever had her heartbeat shoot up so fast. Jae started breathing heavily giving in to the tension that was building up. It had been quite a while since they had this sort of tension between them.

His eyes drew her attention, the double Lides were sharp. She wondered how was he sculpted so perfectly by god, her attention had never gone to his pretty eyes but now that it did she wouldn't be lying if she didn't see them shine like the stars in the sky, but more than anything at this moment she wanted to feel his lips on hers.

"Look up to the sky Jae,"

Her head turned up and her eyes met the night sky, the pretty night sky. The fields were quiet. Only the sound of their breathing was heard.