Chapter 23 - Nuisance

Start from the beginning

she noticed that i backed jake away from her touch and glared at me.

" ohh who do we have here, a gold digger?" she said rudely

heeseung can tell that she's the real gold digger  because she didn't recognize him as one of their opponent's son.

heeseung scoffed and jake immediately spoke.

"mom!" he said a little aggressive at her choice of language at hee.

" what? isn't he just here for you wealth" she stared at hee disgustingly.

" stop it! why are you even here?!" he yelled

" why can't i visit my only beloved son?" she leaned to jake and touched his cheeks.

he eyed jake who's uncomfortable at her touch ,as  he held his hand and backed away a bit.

" he's uncomfortable ma'am please give him space " heeseung said coldly.

Mrs. Sim glared at him and was about to talk but jake spoke.

" mom you need to go please" he said grabbing her shoulder to make her walk outside the gate.

" son he was rude to me" she said in disbelief.

" well you were rude at him first, please just go" he said with his worrying face.

heeseung just stared at her soul scarcely.

" i will visit you when that asshole is not here hmkay? call me" she said and walked sassily.

heeseung was holding his anger as because that crazy ass woman was still jake's mom after all. he thought.

jake looked at the van driving away, he was like sweating and shivering at the same time.

hee came forward and held his hands as he pulled him into a hug, he carrased his hair at the back to make him calm down.

eventually he calmed down, heeseung was then again worried he still has traumas and this happened.

"shhh don't worry" he said and kissed his forehead.

....

jake eventually went to school, he wasn't going to skip just because of her mom.

he faked gag looking at his friends cuddling and feeding each other food.

" please y'all need a room" he said and rolled his eyes.

" you're just jealous because your hubby is not here with you" jay said and stick out his tongue like a kid.

" btw where's he?" ni-ki asked the boy pouting.

" he attended something important i guess" he sighed scooping on his salad.

" which means that thing he attended is more important than you? aigoo our jakey is not important" jay teasingly said and earned a slap from jungwon.

jay pouted and ni-ki uncontrollable laughed.

" aigooo why is our jay pouting" ni-ki continued laughing.

ni-ki got slapped also by sunoo, "ni-ki istg if you both will start a war here right now, you both will be dead by the principal"

jay tried not to laugh at ni-ki's karma,the younger stick out a tongue at him.

jay grabbed a frie and was ready to throw it at him.

"stop! jay stop" jungwon immediately stopped him but a frie came flew to jay's face first and saw sunoo was shocked because ni-ki threw it.