It's 8 O'clock. I'm just back from Work, and Strange things are happening: Chp.2

Okay hope u like this chapter last chapter of "It's 8 O'clock. I'm just back from Work, and Strange things are happening"

==============================================================================

                  It's 8 O'clock. I'm just back from Work, and Strange things are happening

                                                                                Chapter 2

9:10pm

“I think I must of dozed off. You can't blame me though, I mean c'mon, warm water makes me drift right off to sleep. Not that I was sleeping, it was more of a nap, that I was having”

I step out of the bath. I hang my brown, shoulder height hair over the bath, I squeeze my hair to get most of the water out. I grab two towels one for my body and the other for my hair. I wrap the long, pink, cotton towel around my body, and the other, I wrap around my head.

I walk to my bedroom and take the towel on my head off. I, then, bring my hair dryer out and begin to dry my hair.

9:30pm

I'm still drying my hair, which is almost dry. But I suddenly hear a voice say “I'm watching you” I bravely walk up to my bedroom door, and begin to open it. What a relief, it was only CSI: New York, on the telly. But, ummm, when exactly did I turn my telly on. I turn it off again and walk back into my bedroom, I finish drying my hair and then I put my favourite pair of PJ's on. They were made of silk, pink and had leopard print on them.

I love love love love these PJ's. Mostly because I love leopard print stuff, but also because I always get a great nights sleep when I wear them.

9:45pm

“Is that the time already” I say aloud as I look at the clock on my telly “Lewis should be in soon”

I walk off to get a glass of white wine from the kitchen. Once I pour out the glass of wine I walk out of the kitchen, all the lights in my house start to flicker.

“What the hell's going on tonight?” I asked myself aloud

Suddenly all the lights go off completely. I sense something come up behind me.

9:50pm

I feel something whack me across the back of my head. It felt like someone or something had just hit me with a brick or something. I instantly drop my glass of wine, the tumbler smashes and the wine goes all over the place. I suddenly fall to the ground, and my head starts to bleed non-stop. I knew I would die from blood lost, and I also knew I couldn't do anything about it. I felt myself slowly disappear, disappear into eternal darkness.

Lewis's P.o.v

I look at the clock, almost 10pm. I say good bye to the lads at the pub and walk out. There was already a taxi waiting there for me. Must have been the lads that phoned it up for me.

“Hello sir” said the Taxi driver, as I entered the car “Where would you like me to take you?” finished the taxi driver

“Number 13, Cathedral Street please” I replied to the taxi driver. He nodded back at me, and we drove off.

10:00pm

The taxi pulled up outside my house. I thanked the driver and paid him the money for the ride.

“Susan” I called as I entered my house. No reply, and the lights were off too. Maybe she's in bed I thought. I turned the lights on, and I suddenly smelt a foul stench.

I walk to the middle of the hall. The stench was at it's worse here. I suddenly feel myself step on something. I look down at my feet, that something was wet, fresh, and red, scarlet red. Blood, blood was what I had stood on. Not just any blood though, it was the blood of my now dead girlfriend.

“She...she's d...dead” I found myself stutter

I suddenly felt a presence. A very unpleasant presence, I felt a horrible shiver run right down my spine. I didn't want to turn round...in fact I didn't turn round. Besides even if I wanted to, I couldn't, because, I was frozen...frozen with fear...on the spot.

All I felt was someone or something hit me other the head with something...something as hard as metal. I fell to my knees, then flat on my face. I noticed that I was facing my dead girlfriend Susan. I took hold of her pale, cold, lifeless hand.

“At least the last person I get to see before my death...is...you...Susan” I knew she wouldn't reply but I had to say that. My head suddenly started to bleed uncontrollably. I instantly blanked out, I felt myself disappear into a nothingness.

As I'm sure Susan must of too...

=============================================================================

Okayyy that was the last chapter I hoped u liked it.

Remember to:

1. Comment

2. Vote

3. Fan