Zacaradoss the Sea Cave Monster: Chapter 1

Heyyy !!! This is another short story !!! Hope you like it

===============================================================================

Zacaradoss the Sea Cave Monster

Chapter 1

One Day...

A girl called Judy, was at the beach, she had long Blonde, wavy hair, baby blue eyes, and she was wearing a frilly pink skirt with a sleeveless white top.

“Hey Judy” called a boy

“Hey, Sammy what is it ?” asked Judy

“I found a cave, want go in it ?” replies Sammy

“No I think I'll past, and besides it's 5:30pm I should be going home now, can you walk me”

“Sure” replies Sammy as he runs over to Judy

10 minutes later...

Sammy and Judy arrive at Judy's house, “Well, that's us here, so I'll see you tomorrow then”

“Okay Sammy, thank for walking me”

“No problem, bye now” Sammy runs to his home

Judy gets her dinner, and watches TV for the rest of the night...

The Next Day...

Judy wakes up, gets dressed and eats her breakfast, and by this point it is 1:00 in the afternoon.

She then shouts to her mum.

“Mum, I'm going to the beach see you later”

“Okay honey, be back at 5:30”

“Yes mum” shouts Judy as she runs out the door

10 minutes later...

“Now where was that cave, Sammy was talking about. Hm”

After 10 minutes she finds it, she walks into it.

She suddenly feels like she is being watched, she shouts “Who's there, wherever you are come out. I can tell you're watching me” she hears a sudden growl

“What was that” she gulps, then out of no where she sees a pair of crimson red eyes.

“What are you” she stutters, looking deep into the crimson red eyes, the monster replies with a growl, she was terrified, and she tries to look away, but she just couldn't. She then hears something in her head say “I am Zacaradoss, the legendary sea cave monster, you're mum may have told you about me”

Flashback...

“Darling I have a story to tell you”

“What kind of story Mummy”

“A legend”

“What's a Legend”

“It's something that's said may be real, but may not be”

“Oh, what's the legend called”

“It's called, The Legend of the Sea Cave Monster”

“That sounds scary”

“Don't worry darling I'm, right beside you”

“Okay Mummy”

“Well here goes. Long long ago, it was said there was a sea monster called Zacaradoss, he lived in a cave, he had crimson red eyes and it was said, if you stare into his eyes for too long you will be lost, in darkness, forever”

End of Flashback...

Judy couldn't remember the rest of the legend, but by this point, she could tell that this legend was not a legend after all and that she was going to be lost in darkness for eternity, she couldn't do anything about this, her eyes close slowly, and she feels her self slowly drift into darkness. It was like history repeating it's self, because this was how her great great gran had died and now she was sharing the same fate.