Kabanata 24

Jm' POV

I was busy scrolling on my phone when he hugged me.

" May katext ka sino yan, can I see?" Sabi niya habang nakapikit at nakayakap sakin.

" I'm just scrolling on Twitter! Open your eye and look!"

Ginawa naman niya ang sinabi ko tiyaka tinitigang mabuti Ang ginagawa ko.  Nagulat ako ng kunin niya ang cellphone sa kamay ko at tinignan kung sinong mga nakakausap ko.

" You still have the conversation of you and Joanna!"

" Hindi ko pa nadelete since kakaopen ko lang naman ulit niyan. Magpopost lang sana ako!"

" At ano naman yong ipopost mo? And hey you should delete this all now! Don't talk to anybody else, who's this freak named Rio?"

" I don't know, he just chatted so I replied!"

" Why would you do that? Is he looks interesting for you?"

" Hey are you jealous? Come on it's an old chats! I don't even know it's still there!"

" Better delete this all and you should unfollow those men! Get me?"

" Do it to yourself! My goodness!"

Tumayo ako sa pagkakahiga at pumunta sa couch. He looks piece off when I went off of the bed. Siya ang nauna kaya bahala Siya. I grabbed some of his book and start reading peacefully while his on poker face.

" Are you teasing me Jm or what?" He ask but I didn't response " Don't ignore me! Jimin!"

His calling me on my first name now but I still ignored him. A moment of silence until he gets up and grab me. He pushed and pinned me on the bed before he talk again.

" What's wrong with you? I just said to delete those freaking messages and you started to ignore me!" He said on a low voice but deep. " Speak up Jimin, if you doesn't want to delete it you can tell it to me!"

Bibitawan na niya ako ng bigla ko na lang naisip na hilahin Siya palapit sakin na naging dahilan ng paglalapat ng aming mga labi. We both shock and didn't move, but slowly he start kissing me and found myself responding to it. His lips was so warm and feels good to me, I closed my eyes and feel the sweetest of his kisses. He wrapped his arms on my waist and I grabbed is neck to pull more closer to me.

I didn't know when it's start and when it's done. But we ended up naked in bed together. I close my eyes after that passionate moment between us.

" I'm sorry!" He spoke

" For what?"

" For being an asshole earlier!" He said again, I opened my eyes and face him, I found him staring at me.

" It's nothing I understand you! I'll delete all of those messages, I'm sorry too!" He went closer to me and hugged me.

" I really don't mean to be rude I just got so jealous that you still have your conversation with your ex, I'm really sorry baby!"

" You don't have to be jealous, it's all in the past! What matters now is us, let's keep this relationship healthy I don't want us to argue everytime because of jealousy!"

" I promise it won't happen again, I love you baby and thank you!"

" I love you more but why you're saying thank you?"

" For giving me such a wonderful day to remember!"

" Yah! Are you talking about of what's happened between us now?"

" Probably!" He said with a little smirk on his lips

" You teased me ok!" I said and turn my back to him.

" I didn't tease you! You're the one who pulled me on to your lips!"

" No you teased me!"

" Do you want me to remind you of what happened earlier?"

" Yah! Jungkook!"

He laughed and hugged me again before he spoke.

" Just kidding, I love you so much Mahal!"

" I love you more! Are you feeling well now?"

" Of course, ang galing kaya mag alaga ng Mahal ko!"

" Nambola ka pa talaga!"

" No I'm not! Wanna watch some movie?"

" No, nilalagnat ka lang kanina and now you want to watch? Hindi pwede magpahinga ka na lang!"

" Ok but stay by my side please?"

" I will, I'll go to the bathroom lang at magbihis ka na nga!"

" Why would I?"

" Bahala ka nga diyan!"

Tumayo na ako at kinuha ang mga damit ko bago nagtungo sa banyo. Narinig ko pa siyang nagrereklamo pero hinayaan ko na lamang siya.