Mood Swings (Jihyo)

It is a Friday morning and for some reason, you woke up so early than the usual. It's actually your day off and lying down with your girlfriend beside you on a comfortable bed is the only thing you have in your head.

You watched her sleeping as soon as you opened your eyes. It's just a good morning if you'll start your day looking at your girlfriend.  And the fact that she never disappoints you, giving butterflies in you.

You put your hand on her waist as you pushed yourself closer to her. You tugged your lips up as your nose brushed on her nose and feels her warm breathings coming out in her nose.

At that point, you really have no plan on waking her. Because she's more calm when she sleeps. Knowing the fact that she's older than you and whenever she's up, all she do is scold you like her little child. Which still gives a hype on you.

But your thoughts stopped as she groaned and moved to lay on her other side. You were quite upset as she did that. Making you to sighed out loud.

Then suddenly you heard her chuckled. Her shoulder moves just a sign that she's awake and know what she's doing.

You put your chin on her shoulder to peek and see if she's really awake. But you only see her shutting her eyes hard and smiling so hard.

"Baby, why would you do that?" You asked sounding so unhappy on what just happened.

You laid you cheek on her shoulder as you wait for her to answer but she's really dedicated on probation ignoring you for a tease.

And there you are, getting done with her pranks or whatever it is.

"Fine, have a good morning there." You said as you went off the bed and walked in the bathroom.

You expected her to follow as you shut the door behind you. Waiting for a second if she'll open it but nope. That just made you morning worse since you just want to be hold by her.

And there is Jihyo, laughing with her small prank. She obviously know that your mood swings are acting up again. Instead of following you, she left the room.

You heard a door shuts from outside and just that you have the conclusion that she left. Out of nowhere you wanted to cry like a baby.

You decided to wipe all the tears coming out from your eyes and just wash yourself up.

After that, you went out and saw the bed is empty. You just rolled your eyes as you are done of crying since you know that it's nonsense too and just your mood swings acting up.

"Tch, left me without even saying a word." You hissed as you throw yourself on the bed and hid underneath the blanket.

But then, the door went open and you immediately look up only to see Jihyo holding a tray with some food that she prepared for you.

"Before you react, good morning. I've prepared this for you." Jihyo said as she puts the tray on the bed and also sat at the edge.

You sat up and just look at the food she prepared. You can't help but to smile when you saw her effort on making up some breakfast. With just another second, your mood changed.

"You think I will forgive you because you made this for me?" You asked as you crossed your arm.

She just laugh and shrugged.

"You bet."

You scoffed as she sounds so confident. She didn't even think for her answer.

She looked at you without breaking an eye contact. That just melted you for real. But your other self still want to be pursued by your girlfriend.

You saw her working on your food and even preparing a spoonful for you.

"Come on, baby. I made this special for you." She said as she puts the spoonful close to you.

"Say ahh." She said as she mimics the sound of airplane.

You can't help it anymore and the smile escaped on your lips. You rolled your eyes and let her to do whatever she's doing.

"Are we good now?" She asked but you shake your head.

"Still?"

"You ignored me." You said which made her laugh as she finds you cute with that reason.

"I did not! It's just a small prank, babe. I know you enjoy looking at me while sleeping. So I decided to pull up a prank a little." She explained.

"It's not fun prank, Jihyo." You said.

"Is that so? What should I do then for you to forgive me?" She asked with her all ears.

You just looked at her with thoughts in your head. With just what she did, you are definitely fine and contented with it. But Jihyo is Jihyo. She always do beyond what you expect.

Before you could answer. She leaned forward and kissed you on your lips. She then kissed your cheeks, forehead, chin, not leaving any space unkissed.

You burst on laughter as she didn't stop until you said so.

"Jihyo, stop!" You giggled as she keeps kissing you.

"Now, are we good?" She asked as soon as you said tell her to stop.

She's just looking at you with her face not too far. You are both smiling and you're definitely enjoying the moment.

"I love you, Y/N." She said so calm before kissing you again on your lips. This time, it lasted for some second.

As soon as you two stopped, you kissed her cheeks and smiled.

"I love you too. Always."

You both laughed and continued the breakfast you are having. The morning that you thought would start as bad just turned into something great that completed your day already.