2 Truths 1 Lie (Mina)

You and your friends are gathered to spend time together after the hell week you've spent on school. It's rare of you to bond together since you are studying from different schools and courses. But despite of that, your squad remained strong.

This night, you and your friends made up a night over where you stayed on Mina's house.

Mina is you long time crush. But you never planned on confessing because you know, that friends are better than lovers. Well in side of that, you also know that rejection is after, so you didn't bother.

"Y/N, Dahyun! Where's the food that I assigned in you?" Jihyo asked which made you stop scrolling.

These days you've been busy on checking on some girls that you fins interesting to befriend. Just a clean intention. These girls are actually your block mates and you wanted to be close to them. Of course to avoid feeling outcast and also to make your college life memorable.

"Y/N are you listening?" Jihyo asked as you didn't reply.

She surely knew that you heard her as you looked on her and stop on whatever is you're doing. But then you went back on your business when you saw you accidentally followed one of your classmates.

"Oh shit!" You curse.

"Y/N!" Jihyo yelled this time looking at you with smoke coming out from her ears.

"S-sorry, what was that?" You asked and put your phone down.

"The foods? Dahyun got hers, where's yours?" Jihyo asked.

"Ah sorry. I left it on my house. I'll get it." You said and stood up only to stop when Mina walks in.

"You're going out again? May I come with you?"

"Great! Mina, do so. If we'll let Y/N leave, she might comeback tomorrow." Jihyo said.

"Yah, unnie! Do you really need to say that?" You hissed as Jihyo's unnie figure is showing up again.

"I should. We are here to bond, okay? But since you got here, all you do is to scroll on your phone." Jihyo said which made you laugh.

"She's busy stalking her crushes." Jeongyeon said which earns tease from the others.

"Ohhh! You're learning moves, huh?" Nayeon said.

"Shut up, guys! I just want to make friends." You reasoned out.

"Whatever. Go now and get the foods. We'll start right away if you two didn't comeback." Jihyo said.

Mina and you left the house to go back to your house. You both just decided to walk since your house is just few blocks away from Mina's house.

That's exactly also the reason why you two study on the same school but different courses.

"So, how's school? I mean your classmates? Are they treating you well?" Mina asked.

You smiled as you think that she's concerned for you. But of course it's normal. You are in the same circle.

"It is. I'm still adjusting tho, but it's good."

"Ohh, like stalking up your classmates?" She teased which made you roll your eyes.

"Yah, that's not like that." You said quite upset.

"Then what?"

"Nothing much, I just fine them cool. Some of my classmates are really cool, I'd like to befriend them."

"Just friends?" She asked which made you frown.

"Well, I hope to fall in love with one of them but, yeah friends." You said trying to pull a joke but you just her heard hissed.