Lowkey (Tzuyu)

Today is a very special day. Not just for you but to all kpop groups who got invited to attend this special event.

It's none other than ISAC, where every kpop idol appears to compete in multi-sports events.

And for you, it's very important for multiple reasons. First, you'll get to see and hear the fans cheering for your group.

That's right, you're part of a kpop group with 5 members. Being a kpop idol is hard, but whenever you see how fans are very supportive, you just can't help but to strive harder.

The second reason is you'll get to see and interact with other idols who are also in the same event. Kpop is one thing that motivates you to pursue being an idol. It is safe to say that before being an Idol, you became a fan first.

And lastly, the cheesiest reason might be... Is it because you'll get to see and have a lowkey moment with your girlfriend, Tzuyu.

Now it's very fortunate to hear that from a fan, you became a kpop idol and now, you are also in a relationship with the most beautiful,talented, kindest person, Tzuyu of Twice.

Your relationship is not yet out of the public, although The companies and your friends knew it already. For you it's fine, as long as you two are not having a hard time in your relationship. It's good too that you both preferred it lowkey.

You waved your hands as you looked up at your fans who don't get tired of cheering your group. The event already started and just finished up having some ceremonies.

As you are enjoying the moment with your fans, your main vocalist member called you for something.

You looked back and saw that she was talking to Jihyo, a member of Twice and your girlfriend's friend.

"Y/N-ssi!" Jihyo called as you walked to them.

Now this scene is already coming to your mind. You're pretty sure that fans would be really happy to see you and your members interacting with other idols. In fact, you already saw some posts on YouTube, of compilation of your group interaction with others.

"Hi, where Tzuyu?" You asked.

"Oh, she's just getting ready."

You nodded and just continued talking to Jihyo. Not so long your other members also joined you. Some of Twice came and you got a little interaction that your fans obviously love it. You dance to their songs while the fans sing them for you. And then vice versa.

After that, you saw Tzuyu came with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. They walked to your direction where your group and Twice are standing.

You greeted Tzuyu with a smile as she also did the same. As she got near, she stand beside you and waved to the fans also.

"Hi love."

You were surprised and you looked at Tzuyu with a surprise look. Although she's still looking at the fans, you know she actually knows what she's doing.

What she did wasn't knew to you. Actually if someone doesn't really know Tzuyu, they'll be surprised if they found out Tzuyu love using those names specifically for you.

What surprised you is she said it in front of fans. You know they can't hear you but you are sure they can read what Tzuyu's lips just said.

You haven't been recovered, when she suddenly formed her hand into a half heart, convincing you to do the other one. But she's still looking at the fans!

You heard fans squealed as you did the other heart. You're pretty sure they are the kind of fans who'll ship anyone to anywho.

"Are you enjoying this event? Did you eat?" She asked but now she looked at you.

"Of course I am enjoying it. And yes, I took breakfast before heading here. You look great by the way, as always." You said.

"That's good. I like your shirt by the way." She said which made you laugh.

"Everyone is wearing the same shirt, Tzuyu." You said.

"I know, you just stood out, out of the rest." She said which made you smile bigger.

"That's why my attention is all yours." She whispered as she leaned closer to you.

You tried to hide your face as you can't help but to smile. Gladly, your members and the Twice are on the cover to help you both.

"Are you really doing this right now?" You chuckled.

"Why? I'm just saying the truth." She said as she pouts right in front of you.

Now you just don't care. At the end of the day you know others opinions don't matter.

You sigh as you pinch Tzuyu's both cheeks while she's resting her hand on your waist.

"You're done later, I swear." You said.

"What are you gonna do? Punish me because I am telling the truth?" She teased.

"Hmm. I'll think about it." You said and pulled her gently beside you as you make a big heart about your head, waiting for her to do the other half as you're facing the fans.

"I see you're getting much more confident, my love." She whispered.

"Whatever, do your best later at archery, I'll cheer for you."

"That's my game, you don't have to remind me." She laughed.