Clingy (Momo)

After a busy hours of reviewing, you felt so exhausted. You just want to go to the bed as you enjoy the feels of a cozy mattress on your back.

But lots of stress going and you don't think that going to bed is a good idea.

The bathroom door went open revealing your girlfriend who just got finished taking up a shower. Just like you, she got a long day and as she arrived home, she promised to make time with you after she took a shower.

She smiled as she saw you put down your notes and faced her. Although you're still resting at your chair, you welcomed her with wide arms opened, wanting to feel her newly bathed skin... but the feeling is not the same.

You pout your lips as she shook her head and went straight to the bed.

"Not so fast, love. Don't you want to take a shower?" Momo asked, your girlfriend.

You frowned playfully and smiled yourself.

"I don't stink, only a smell of knowledge after reading bunch of works." You chuckled.

She rolled her eyes as she sat up on the bed.

"You'll feel much better if you'll do it. Come on, I know your tired. I want to cuddle with you too." She said.

You sighed, acting like you hated the idea but thinking, you want to wash yourself too as it will help you to feel so much better and freshen up.

"It'll be a minute." You said and went to the bathroom.

You went to the shower room and opened it, letting the water run through your skin and wipe all the tiredness as it could have.

You used you favorite soap and you know how much Momo wants the scent of it, just thinking how would she react as she pad your feet out of the room, makes you grin.

You finished taking a shower and you went out while wrapping the bathrobe around you. Suddenly you thought of asking your girlfriend if she have anything to do tomorrow, you have plans aligned and you really wish that you'll do it on your free time.

"Momo, do you have—" you paused as you went out of the bathroom and didn't saw momo. A frown forms on your forehead as you wonder where she was, but then you felt hands behind you and breath brushing against your neck.

"Hi, baby girl."

You felt butterflies as soon as you heard your girlfriend's voice on your ear. Her nose touches your outer ear and you can feel that she's smiling behind.

"Baby?" She called but this time her tone is different. It seems like there's something wrong she found out or what.

She made you look at her, holding you between her arms. You saw her brows furrowed as her expression tells that there's really something wrong.

"Why?" You asked.

"Did you—" she didn't continue her sentence but lean close to you especially to your neck. She started to sniff on her nose and looked at you again.

"Did you change your soap?" She asked.

"What? No. I know how you love the soap that I've been using so I didn't dare to change." You said with a smile, clueless of what's wrong.

"Are you sure?" She asked and leaned again to smile the fragrance that's stuck on your skin. This time, you can feel the tip of her nose.

"No, this is not the same as before." She said and tried to smell the other side of your neck.

"Do you want me to take a shower again? Coz I am really sure I used that soap." You asked.

"Really?" She asked still doing the same thing. You just hummed but as longer it takes, Momo is getting more clingy which gave you idea.

"Baby, I am sure. But I think you're just using that as excuse to get to me this close." You chuckled.

She stopped and looked up on you. A small giggle went out from her as she leaned again and stick herself on your neck.

"You got me."  She said.

You just laughed as you started to feel that she's kissing you neck. She lift you and bring you to your shared bed and lay you down carefully.

"Does taking shower is effective to take out your tiredness?" She asked.

"Hmm, yeah. A little."

"I know a way to take it off fully." She grin.

Without letting you ask, she went straight to your lips and kissed it. You gladly respond as the blissful moment is arising.

"I really love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Momo." You replied and tucked the hair that has been blocking your sight to fully see your girlfriend's beauty.

She continued kissing you and her kiss went down to your jaw and neck. Enjoying the scent of her favorite soap, she leave kisses that she knows you also want.

You can't just wish of any, the heated make out is overwhelming you and you and Momo are definitely enjoying it.