Attention (Momo)

It's a busy Sunday and you are now in the building of JYP entertainment as you came to support your girlfriend on her practice day. She's been practicing for two days already and hoping that it will be the last day since she already memorized the choreography the day it was taught on her.

You knock on a room and walk in to see your girlfriend just finished talking to the choreographer. As they noticed your presence, they both wave at you.

"Hello." You said and smiled.

"Ohh there you are, I'm gonna leave you two." The choreographer said and  smiled at you.

"Thanks."

As you had the free moment with your girlfriend. You put down the things you were carrying and spread your arms asking for a hug.

"Come on jagi, give me a hug." You said.

She giggled and run to you despite of sweats on her body as she did her practice.

"Good afternoon jagiya." She cooed and hugged you.

"Heard from Nayeon unnie that you are here. So I bought you these." You said and shows the paper bag that you brought.

"That's so sweet, but I need to finish my practice first. Do you want to take a look on it?" She asked.

"Hirai Momo just asked me. Who am I to refuse?" You said.

She just laughed and asked you to sit on the couch as she fix the music. You were so excited and you pulled out your phone to film your girlfriend.

"Can't believe I can witness your dance practice for your project. Am I really allowed?" You chuckled.

"Why not? You're my girlfriend." She said still fixing the music.

You smiled as you heard the word girlfriend. Just hearing that word makes your heart swell and you hope Momo knows it too.

You started the filming and points it to Momo. You smiled as you saw how beautiful your girlfriend is. Just so fine and so gorgeous even if she's not doing anything.

"Ugh, I forgot how this thing works!"

You laughed as you heard Momo's whining as she can't work on the music. You stood up still holding your phone and recording.

"Let me do it." You said and started to operates the computer.

After a while you fixed the music and ready to play. You started it and run back to the couch and points your phone on Momo.

The music started and you didn't expect that the first second will be as hot as hell. You fixed your eyes on your phone as Momo is doing her job which is to amaze you with her wonderful moves.

You were watching intently that you didn't even noticed that Momo is looking at you too. You were focus on her body that seems attracting you as it waves with the sound of the song.

Your hand started to shake but you worked on it. Few more minutes, you realize you just stopped on breathing. As the choreography went easy for a bit, you took that chance and grab your breathe.

You focus once again but then, Momo walk closer to you and put down your phone which made you looked at her.

She's staring at you deeply as she moves her face close to yours.

"How is it babe?" She asked.

You snapped and tried to speak but your breathing is hitching.

"I-it was great. Yeah.."

"Really? You looked so focused that you didn't even notice that I was calling you." She said which made you frowned.

You didn't know that she was signaling you to come a while ago as it's part of the choreography.

"O-oh.. of course I saw that." You said and laugh nervously.

"Lies." She said and sat on your lap and wraps her arms around you.

You just want to curse as her skin brushed on yours. It makes you turn on but the fact that you are in the building, you just can't!

"You were so focus on your phone. You should have watch me with your eyes." She said.

You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"You want me to die? I'm literally watching you on my phone and it block off my breathing. What more if I watch you with my eyes?" You said and chuckled.

"Die? Then let's see each other in heaven." She said.

You smiled faded as it turns into nervous. You want to freak out when Momo suddenly brought her thumb on your lips and started brushing it softly.

"I kinda miss you,jagiya." She said with her eyes only looking at your soft lips.

"Momo, I miss you too bu-" You didn't able to finish your word as Momo cut it with her lips colliding onto yours.

Her hand started trailing your jaw down to your collar which made you more turn on.

That moment you lose your focus. Your hand supports her back as you pulled her closer to deepen your kiss.

Your steamy kiss together stops as she pulled away and look at your eyes.

"The next time I tell you to watch me, I want you to watch me. No phones, just you with your lovely eyes." She commanded.

"I was filming yo-"

"I don't care Y/N. Memories are better when you watched it with your own eyes and not through phones. Got that?"

You can't argue anymore. You just want to keep it as memories but you think she's right. There are things that is way more better if you witness it with your own. Not through a gadget or something... just with your own senses. Just like how you tasted her sweet lips.

"Okay, I will." You said and kissed her for the last time.

"I love you Y/N, thanks for coming." She said and you know she mean it. You smiled ear to ear as your eyes still stuck on her.

"Always, my love. I love you too."