First Time (Jihyo)

It's a. usual Sunday and you have nothing to do but to attend your swimming lesson. You've been doing swimming since you were a child. You gathered most of medals in every compilation that you are joining. It's like, Swimming is really your thing, your first love.

Not being hopeless romantic, you are someone who is shy yet you know that you can be as sweet as everyone could wish for in front of the person you like.

"Good morning Ashley. Up for a swimming practice?" You asked to the girl in charge at the swimming stadium of your school. Luckily even it's Sunday, they have a person to look for it and also it's open.

"Nope, got a date. Feel free to use it alone. People are out for a date."

You frowned as you found it so odd. You cant even remember if there is a special day to remember.

"Y/N, it's valentines day." Ashley said as she noticed that you were clueless.

"Oh... Happy Valentines Day... I guess." I said and chuckled.

"As expected, you are out on a date with the pool. Goodluck." Ashley said and left.

You just nod and entered the pool area. You sighed in the sight, not because of the feeling of being alone but feeling of being free.

You went to the changing room but stopped as you heard that seems someone is with you also.

"Hello? Is there someone else here?" You asked as you enter the comfort room slowly.

The sound of the running water stops which made you stop also. You expect someone to show out but nothing happened. That makes you feel terrified but chooses not to give a shit on it. You changed into your swimsuit and leave the comfort room before your courage run out.

As you saw the pool again, your scares faded and smile grew with confidence.

You did some stretching and after minutes of preparing, you dive into you first love, the pool.

You swim like it is the usual thing you do. You like how the water embraces you and how waves of water just run along with you. But then you were cut as you heard a splash. You stopped at the middle of the pool area and looked around.

There is no trace of someone being in the place. Because your mind works weirdly, you suddenly felt that someone will get into you any time sooner.

"Hello? Is there someone else here?" You yelled but only heard your echo.

As you decided to shove it once again, you felt an arm wraps on the back of your hips.

Before you could react, that arm pulled you down. You gasped and immediately covered your mouth as you saw the person smiling at you.

You swim up and gasped an air as she did the same thing.

"Hi."

"J-jihyo?" You asked confusedly.

Jihyo is literally your crush! She's been in the same class since you started the high school. Now that you've been spending the last year of high school, you still haven't had a moment like this.

Jihyo is famous and you got no chance to tell her or get near to her.. this is the first time.

"Did I scare you? I heard you coming at the comfort room. Ashley didn't mention that the swimming person will be coming, huh?"

"Huh?" You asked confusedly.

You were literally out of yourself. You can't process thinking that You and your crush is at the same swimming pool.. just a meter away from each other.