"Love don't last" (Sana)

Ps: Short chapter ahead

First Love- The love that we had for the person, thing, or moment that happened on us for the first time.

Sitting under the tree as you watch people running by the park. It is a great day to spend time alone. For others, it's a bit sad to be alone but not you, you are completely having a great day as you can able to look back on the happy moments of yours.

June 26, 2021. You are out of your house and staying on a park. You smiled as you remembered how this day was used to be a special day for you... and for your girlfriend.

Three years ago, she confessed to you, at the exact place where you are staying right now. Her name is Sana.

You are living a fine and simple life but then one day she came and that simple life, just came more colorful because of her. You became the best version of yourself.

It took three months of friendship then she confessed to you. At first you were confused. You are asking yourself if she did that on purpose. If she made you feel special because she likes you.

When she said yes to it, you thought you will feel disappointed but you didn't. She told you she likes you even before you both became friends. She was happy that you accept the friendship she asked and she told you she won't waste anymore time that's why she confessed to you.

That is the sweetest thing that a person could do for you. You feel like you were the luckiest person ever. You said yes. Every 26th day of the month you both have a special thing to do. Going out on together, watching the fireworks, movies, eating on a fancy place... anything that is sweet to consider.

"Y/N-niee! Do you think I look cute with these?!" She asked as she displayed her bunny ears and pout.

"Always baby." You just said as you looked at her adoringly.

Sana is your first love. And they said, love don't last. You smiled as you remembered those happy moments. You proved that they were wrong. Three years ago, you are still in love with the same person. With your first love.

Yes they are wrong. It's not true that love don't last. What didn't last is the person who possesses that love. You still love her, but she's no longer with you.

Sana died a year ago, leaving you surprised as she didn't tell you that her time has come already. That's also the reason why she didn't waste time and confessed to you. Even if she know that it will cause your friendship. She was thankful that you said yes to her. You made her remaining life meaningful as what she did to you.

You can't do anything but to smile, remembering those happy moments. She told you that she don't want you to be sad. She came to your life to brought full happiness. For you to keep it if she is gone already.

Love can last forever, but the person can't.

😍💞💘 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮-𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 💔💏💖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें