'Secret Lover (Nayeon)

You sighed for the nth time as you waited for your best friend to come out of the library. It's a boring Monday for you. You are staying outside the library because you are waiting on your best friend, Nayeon.

You have a choice to go in but you are just so "allergic" to the books. Well, you just made that up. You can't last seeing books because it makes you want to throw up as you see multiple letters in your vision.

"Gosh, what makes her so long!" You groaned as you stomp your feet.

Nayeon just dragged you to her business since you are currently taking the lunch break. You wanted to go now but of course, you wanted to wait on Nayeon.

You tried to calm yourself by imagining scenarios at the cafeteria with you eating at the same table as Nayeon and laughing as you both enjoy each companion.

You imagined yourself with her and only her. It's like the place was saved for just the both of you. Your clouds were interrupted as someone tapped you on your shoulder.

"Hey, what are you smiling at?" You almost curse as Nayeon suddenly appeared in front of you with a judging look.

You took off your smile and cleared your throat.

"Gosh, I thought you'll be living inside." You hissed as you stood properly.

"Are you hungry? Let's go." She said.

You frowned at her as she sadly clung to you while walking you to the cafeteria.

"Hey, hey, hey, wait up." You said and stopped as you get your arm back.

"What happened?" You asked curiously, wondering what's with her mood.

"Y/N it's nothing. Let's go." She tries to convince but you know that there is something wrong. She's your best friend and you know her too well.

"Really? You are hiding things from me now? You've been going to the library consecutively in a week. You were so excited every time we're heading there. And now... you look so down." You said and looked at her worryingly.

She sighs and clings to your arm as she starts to walk again.

"You know the librarian that was in charge of every lunch shift?"

"How could I know? I don't go inside." You said.

She sighed and just rolled her eyes.

"Make sense. If you just saw how manly he is. You would fall for him. Luckily you didn't." She said.

At that point, you have a clue about what she's talking about. You tried to compose yourself and smiled.

"So... what could be the problem?" You asked.

"He's in a relationship, I just found out about it just now. Aishh, I'm so stupid to think that he will see my effort!"

"Maybe you're exerting your effort to the wrong person." You said and shrugged.

"Eh, maybe I just need to move on."

Days had passed and you noticed that Nayeon is still going to the library. She doesn't ask you to go with her since she thinks that you'll be just complaining about how long she'll be staying in that place.

You know what she's doing there, but not really. You noticed how happy she is but not the same happiness before. You can't take it any longer so you asked her if she wants to go with you to the library. She was surprised but you just said that that is for your research and you need to look for something at the library.

Lunch break, you took the courage to walk into the library. Just the smell of the pages of those old books makes you want to pull out your breakfast.

"Gosh, I hate books." You hissed.