Evening Party (Nayeon)

"Can't you smile for once, sweetie? Many people are looking at you. They are worried that you are not enjoying the party." Your mom said as she brushed her fingers at your back.

You can't blame them, but you can't blame yourself either. You are at your father's business partner's party that they held and many people that is on the group came. And knowing your family, and someone who is the only child, they pretty know your personality. Or at least your personality that you shows to the world.

You are bubbly, light and sweet person. But today is not a good day. You just don't feel well. An enough reason for you to stay low and down.

"I'm trying mom, but I just don't really feel well now." You confessed.

Your mom was about to reply when your father came, looking at your worryingly.

"Any problem sweetheart?"

"Y/N don't feel well. We better send her home." Your mom said.

"No, it's fine. I can still stay, dad, mom. I just... maybe I'll stay here at the corner." You insist.

"It's fine, I'll call the driver to drive you home." You dad said and left.

Your mom rubs your back sending feels that everything will be okay. But not until someone called her for something and you insisted that it's fine and you'll just wait on your dad.

"I'll be right back, sweetie." Your mom said.

You smiled but only faint as you feel your parents love to you. You can't never wish anything else. You knew that they are doing their best for you. And even giving what helps you.

You stood there and just looking around to get a last sight of the party that sadly you haven't enjoyed yet. Normally, you would go around with your mom and talk but today is different.

"I actually told them that the party is boring, not so amazing and not everyone's like."

You looked at your back as you heard a voice that seems talking to you. You hated the way that voice just drag the other's hard work when in fact the party is wonderful going.

"If you could rate it up to ten, I'll say you'll give us one based on your expression."

As you heard the word "us" you realize that the one was talking is the daughter of your father's business partner. You pretty sure you know them, just like your personality, you knew everyone.

"It was great. I-I'm just not feeling so well." You said.

You saw she sighed more like in relief.

"Well then, allow me to bring you somewhere you could rest on? I know a place." She said.

You hesitated first since you promised to your parents not to leave your place. But the sickness is overwhelming that you can't resist it anymore. You nodded and followed her as she lead the way.

While walking, as she's a head, she chuckled which made you frown.

"They are right. You are really an amazing girl."

"Excuse me?" You said as you thought you heard it wrong.

"You followed me without knowing me?"she said and stopped.

"I know you. You're the daughter of Mr. Im, one of my father's business partners and the one who held this wondrous party." You genuine said and smiled.

"You do?" She asked slightly surprised.

You just nod and reached for her hand for a shake hands.

"Y/N." You said.

"I know, who wouldn't? Im Nayeon." She said shortly.

"So, let's go?" She asked.

You continue to walk as you arrived at a room. There's a complete set of everything.

"Feel free to rest."

You looked at her hesitating if you should. Actually you didn't even know why you followed her till here. You didn't expect on coming in a room that probably hers as you see pictures around.

"I'll just stay for a minute." You said as you sit on the bed as she slammed down on the couch across.

She then shake her head and smiled.

"You don't need to worry, just rest if you want. I told your father that I'll let you stay in my room." She said which made you fall in confusion.

"Sorry?"

"Ah, I heard the conversation across, a while ago. I just insist. I mean... good partnership starts with good friendship so.." she reasoned out as she scratched the back of her head.

But little you didn't know, she's been watching you as you came. She heard a lot about you. The real thing is, she's been wanting to befriend you, or maybe more than that.

"Would like some music or what?" She asked.

"No thanks, I just... want these." You said as you laid on her bed.

Finally, you'd come to a closed room and finally can be someone that is not somebody else expected.

"Sometimes, I just wanna lock myself like this. Feels more like me." You mumbled.

"Aren't you what you are right now?" She asked.

You just closed your eyes as you feel the mattress at your back.

"Kinda? But no regrets. I like what I was known about but love what I am really... if you know what I mean."

She just smiled out of your honesty and what she didn't know is she's getting more interesting to see what kind of you is you, the one you really love. Safe to say, she wants to know what you are in love with.

"You're really amazing." She confessed.

She was expecting a reply but you didn't. She thought you are just maybe used to those compliment that you barely reply back or what but she was wrong. She stood up as she heard light snores coming from you.

Your innocent eyelashes down, your light breathing and your amazing facial that causes her in awe.

She walked closer, but slowly not wanting to disturb your want rest. She gaze at you with a smile tugging in her lips which she didn't even notice.

"Not bad for a beginning. You're already taking my breath away." She mumbled.