An Actual Softie (Chaeyoung)

You looked around as you search for your friends since you told them that you'll follow them after your meeting with the other student council. You're a vice president of the student council, and you just finished the meeting with them.

Now, you are in the cafeteria searching for your friends.

Spotting them wasn't hard for you. You can totally tell where they are as their noise is so noticeable around the place.

"Y/N!" Your friend called as they waved their hand.

You walked there with your food that you just bought. You saw that they haven't started eating yet as maybe they are waiting for you.

Well actually this is your everyday moment with them whenever you are in school. You eat with them while you talk about random stuff... Mostly about their crushes.

"What took you so long?"

"Well, the president just forgot that we're actually human and need to eat." You said sarcastically as you rolled you eyes.

"Aish, she's really making it hard for you huh? Can't you just... You know, ditch her for once? Just make up an excuse."

You shook you head as your friend suggested it. You understand that they want time with you, but it's also your responsibility to attend meetings like that as a vice president of the school.

"Twelve o'clock, look!" Your friend said which made y'all snapped.

You looked at the direction she told and saw the school council president, Chaeyoung.

To be honest, no one really got to talk to her except the teachers and her very close friends. She's known as the cold president, that's why she's pretty famius even if she doesn't make friends with everyone in the school.

Something in her aura makes you want to root for her. She's smart, sporty, beautiful, and you can't deny that she has this sexy aura which made her pull girls and guys.

But that's not the thing. Everyone thinks that she's too intimidating that no one really has the courage to talk to her maybe because of her cold personality.

"She's heading here, look away!" You friend reminded so you pretend to look away as you other friends talked randomly.

"Y/N."

Your eyes widden as you heard she called you. Slowly turning your head to her, you smiled forcefully.

"Hi! May I help you?" You asked.

"You left without saying a word. We haven't finished our meeting yet." She said with sound of annoyance or maybe disappointment, you can't really tell...

"Did I? Oh! I'm sorry, I got really hungry—"

"Go to the SC room after class. We still have to finalize our plans." She said before walking out.

You felt that anytime by now you can be eaten by the ground but faith is not on your side. Everyone is looking at you as if you failed to do a very important task!

The lunch break is done, you went back to your classroom to continue your class. Just the usual, you listened to every subject until the last one.

"Yeah, bye, see you tomorrow." You said to one of your friends who also the same class as you.

As they all left the room, you head to the student council room as you have to meet the president, and probably the others too.

"Hi guys." You said as you walked in.

Everyone except Chayeoung greeted you nicely and that's expected already...

"Have a seat, we'll continue the talk." Chaeyoung said as her eyes are stuck on her laptop.