Dream laughs, "Like they don't already do that."

George has to concede that Dream makes a good point.

"Okay, what about this?" Dream suggests, "What if I just go overboard with everything. In a completely joking manner, I just tell them 'DNF is real and we have absolutely kissed and cuddled' and reverse-psychology them into thinking that it's not true even though it actually is."

George raises his eyebrows, "Gaslight gatekeep? Actually, that might actually work."

"Right? And it's like they'll be waiting for a soulmark match as the confirmation, which they're clearly not going to get," Dream continues, getting into his plan now, "So they'll just doubly think I'm joking."

George shrugs, willing to give Dream's new passion in psychology a chance, "Okay. You're absolutely responsible if it doesn't work."

"It'll work," Dream reassures, "I'm a genius."

Ignoring him, George turns back to his computer, "What should I do though?"

"Well, if I told the whole chat that we were absolutely dating a month back, how would you have acted?" Dream poses a question.

"I would have been thinking about it for the next week and let it completely consume my existence," George answers, "But on stream I would probably just roll my eyes and deny it."

"And you'd blush," Dream tacks on, smiling like an idiot, "And be obviously distracted for the next few minutes. But there we go."

"Whatever," George blushes, obviously distracted, "I'm starting stream."

Dream grins, and it only stretches wider when George sneaks a glance at him midway through, "Do I get a parting kiss?"

"I'm not going anywhere," George deadpans, "But fine."

With a celebratory gesture, Dream scoots himself toward George and props himself up on his knees to reach a reasonable height for a kiss.

Conscious of the camera even without a stream going, George leans down just out of reach of the lens and plants a light kiss on Dream's lips, right hand holding Dream's face half for support, and half just to hold someone nice in his palm.

A slight boost in happy chemicals secured in his system, George lets Dream go and returns to his original streamer position. They lock eyes and George doesn't even have to glance at his video feedback to know he looks absolutely smitten.

-

George

@GeorgeNotFound

I AM PLAYING MY HARDCORE WORLD. DREAM IS HERE. COME WATCH NOW.

twitch.tv/georgenotfound

danny DNF MEET UP

@p_________

IT'S HAPPENING THEY'RE STREAMING TOGETHER EVERYONE STAY CALM STAY CALM DO NOT PANIC I REPEAT DO NOT PANIC

ln

@m________

dnf stream DNF STREAM EVERYONE WAKE THE FUCK UP THIS IS NOT A DRILL THEY'RE STREAMING

xxsuxx (pinned art!)

@t_______

*rubs hands together* i'm ready to third wheel

dododododo birds

@d__________

stOP I CAN'T WATCH THE STREAM RIGHT NOW BUT I OPENED IT FOR A SECOND AND THERE ARE LITERAL HEARTS IN THE AIR THESE TWO MFS ARE IN LOVE