Mad Helen Wheels x Shy Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Mad Helen:Like my spikes?

Y/N:Y-y-yeah.Very(gulp)pointy.

Fearing for his life again he began to sweat while tugging on his shirt collar.

Mad Helem:How nice of you.

They resumed their walk and conversation in pretty much the same fashion.To anyone looking,they wouldnt be sure wheter she was trying to kill him or make him blush. After a while they made it to his masters stand.He had big bushy moustache,a tiny fez hat an he was also a heavy boned man.

Merchant:Apples!Pears!Dates!Only a little bit dry!Get them while theyre relatively juicy!

Y/N:Master?

Merchant:Huh?Where were you?!Another turn of the sandclock and Id be out of fruit.What do you have to say for your-your-your...

As soon as he saw one of the two rulers of the city he went pale.

Merchant:Y-y-your highnes?W-w-what can I do for you today?

Mad Helen:Well for starter you can apologise to your apprentice.

She said it while leaning on Y/Ns shoulder and picking an apple from the basket ad taking a bite after she finished talking.After she did so,the merchant dropped on his knees and begged Y/N for forgivness like their roles were reversed.

Merchat:Im sorry!Im sorry!Im sorry!A thousand apologies my dear boy!

Y/N felt akward snce he was never in such a situation before.It was honestly less embarrasing being yelled at in the middle of the street than these.He gave a nervous smile and petted the top of his head.

Y/N:Um,there,there.

Merchant:Will-will that be all?

Mad Helen:Hmmm,no.Ill also need to borrow your aprenitce tommorow.

Merchant:Yes,yes,as you wish your highness.

Mad Helen:Well I gotta run.You know the way to my house right?Biggest in the city and in the middle of it?Cant miss it.

Y/N:OK.I-it was nice talking to you.

As soon as he said that,Helen blushed and a shattering sound echoed in the back of her head.It was her pride,unprepared for any act of kindness.She had done the only thing she could think of.And that was run away really fast without saying a word and leaving the merchant and his apprentice in dust.

Y/N:Cough!Cough!What just happened?

Merchant:I dont want to think about it.Why dont you take an early leave.Rest up.Youre gonna need it.

Timeskip sunset

Y/N was going back to his home.Except it wasnt his alone.You see,there werent manny people that could afford a place of their own so buildings were as packed as sardine cans.Once he to to the room he resided in he saw that the floor was so packed with people he couldnt see it.

???:Pst Y/N,over here.

Y/N carefully made his way across the room to avoid stepping on a sleeping somebody. He reached his friend that was laying in a makeshift hammock.It was actually just two ropes tied to the ceilling and a carpet between them.There was another one beside his.

F/N:Saved you a spot.

Y/N:Thanks.

F/N:How was today?

Y/N:Strange to say the least.I have to go somewhere tommorow and I dont know when will I be back.

F/N:Well if youre so worried about it I can only tell you to get some sleep before that.Night.