One park already down, one big one to go...

With all this time and effort put into completing my goal, I feel it finally happening. Judging by today, there is plenty of hope on the horizon. All is well and I'm happy. But let's move on with what happened that day... 

We were finishing our stroll with Toxy and we were returning home. Home. She opened the front door and I quickly got inside. 

Ozly was on the fridge and he was filling a glass of water. 

"Where were you guys?" he asks. 

"Oh, you know" Toxy explains with a happy smile. "On a stroll, getting things done, making people happy".

She approaches him and he kisses her. 

"I cleaned up the mess you made two nights ago. You weren't so happy then from what I recall".

"You weren't all too happy either. Let's call it a draw". 

That was the last thing they said about what happened two nights ago. I guess they fought. Alida was always saying that humans have a hard time agreeing with each other, if they cannot accomplish peace amongst themselves, why would they be able to manage it with other animals? 

Toxy continues kissing him. Ozly kisses her back. Non-stop kissing. They were about to do the full act if Toxy hadn't remembered that I was their voyeur right now.

"He-he-hey" she exclaimed as she got a few steps back and straightened her clothes." We should stop now".

Ozly was smiling. "Okay, but you started it". It seemed as if he was blaming my Toxy. 

"It's not my fault. You are not wearing any clothes on. It's like you wanted to allure me in your cave".

"That's not what was happening last night". Ozly still had a smile on as he approached her. "Last night you were all about: Follow me in the cave, Jon Snow...". 

He starts again and she lets it. They went all in this time and in a moment they stopped again. Toxy pulled back. 

"We're not role-playing ever again if you're going to be so edgy about it the next day".

Ozly approached her again and she let it. "Come on," he says and starts kissing her. 

It was like he was begging her and she was enjoying it. Enjoying what? I could not understand. 

"You know I love you" he pauses to say that and immediately continues kissing her neck slowly. 

"I know" she replies. 

"How do you know?" he asks. 

"Because you put up with me. And do you know why I love you?". 

"Why?" he stops for a second just to ask that and then he continues. 

Do all humans breed like these? All day? I guess they have their private place and comfort. Bargas said to me once that they did it in the open. That wasn't their choice, but they didn't exactly have a home.   

Where was I? Oh yes, you were waiting for the answer. The an all too funny answer. 

"Because I put up with you too," my Toxy says and laughs. 

Ozly doesn't laugh. He does something that would make Toxy moan. 

"Stop," she says and this time she meant it. Ozly got up. "Go get your running shoes on, we'll go to Hudson park with the dog. He's waiting on us for so long. If he could talk, he would complain".

OH TRUST ME GUYS, IF I COULD, I WOULD. Anyways, let's focus on the things we're capable of... 

Ozly was ready to get upstairs but he suddenly got down on his knees right beside me and stroked my white hair with his palm. 

"Very beautiful and warm hair. It gives me a feeling of... warmth. Nevermind". 

He got back up and said something directed at my Toxy. 

"They informed me about the final dates of the party. Turns out it will take place this Saturday".

Toxy was anxiously looking at him to say something. 

"They finalized that it'll have alcohol but when Michael looked at me he made crystal clear that we'll have limited access to it. Doesn't want us to redo the things we did last time. Hey yah!".

Toxy howled in support. Her hair was messy and that made me so upset. My Toxy has very ethereal hair. 

"We had fun though" she added. 

"Yes, we had fun" Ozly agreed. "We had fun" he repeated but this time silently. "Things will not be all too bad this time around" he added as she approached her again. 

Again. I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous... 

"Michael loves us, he'll let us do whatever we want".

"You know it," Toxy said as they hugged touching head to head. "But let's not overdo it this time, we don't want to spend the night on the". 

She was about to finish her sentence but Ozly kissed her to stop her from talking. "I know. Sorry. Last time, that was on me. Won't do it again". 

"I can be good only if you can," Toxy says. 

It seemed to me like she was saying this all the time. Like it was a reminder... 

"Now go. I'll get ready and we'll wait for you outside".

Ozly nodded and left. As he was passing by my side he said happily:

"Very beautiful hair. Such a lovable dog" he exclaimed and went upstairs. 

                                                                                    END OF CHAPTER 7