(ALTERNATE ENDING) Fulfilling one's heart desire!!!

Big SPOILER! But you're nearly there. It's time for you to find that out.

THE Central Park!

THE Central Park!

But first, let me tell you what happened

To give you a good idea of what I should have done. What I should have changed for me to do what I want and get where I want, let me transport you back.

Back in a day when it was raining. Not in 1987 in Napoli but New York outside a nightclub. It was a cold night and it was raining. Like A LOT!

Here is the immersion you need when reaching the end of my story:

...Hearing the sound of the rain and me all alone under a tent or in this case a shed, broke back memories in my mind.

And some feelings too. Fear, loneliness, love, and regret. Mostly regret. Fear of never making my dream come to reality and regret not doing something different, something better with my life choices to make it happen.

It's not too late, is it? I am here. On this earth. Alive. Today is the day I will continue to do things for myself. I will just need to make on gigantic choice...

One gigantic choice. One that will make a difference. Do you want to know what it was?

And before judging, I thought about this a lot. I thought about Toxy, and Ozly, the things he said to me this morning while Toxy was out taking care of her business. But after so much time with them, I had to choose myself and my well-being for a change. Do you understand that? You have to understand me.

No matter how much you love somebody and want the best for them, If they love you too, they would also want to live the best and have the best for your life.

I decided to do just that. I am finally going to leave everything behind to go see Central Park. I am just going to do it. I've been pressing you a lot about this, it is time for me to act.

Amidst the rain, I abandon the shed where I was lying for quite a while and start running like a madman.

At this point, you'll have to consider, that I am not a human nor mad.