Where are you, I have you.

(Warning: Rape, death, f*** and fighting

+ wedding, pride and joy).

You, Roxanna, you are a wildflower. 

That's what her father was calling her. 

You remind me so much of your mother. She, she can be a lot to handle sometimes, but what can I say? She has me and whenever she loses her ground, I am always there to maintain her. 

Toxy didn't understand a lot of what her father was saying to her. Just like I did in my last days with her. .  .

There is one problem. We have seen my last day with Toxy, let's see Toxy's last day of happiness. 

A few months before she reaches adulthood, her stay with Xavier and Musa was starting to overstay its welcome. 

Xavier, her father was the one who was always calming the fire. She doesn't blame her mother Musa for it now, but then, she didn't know any better. 

When Toxy was called Roxanna, this is what happened:

She is getting back from a party. 

The party.

She must have informed her parents about it over a month ago. It was Saturday night and it took place in a club. It ended in the early hours of the day after. 

"Say, what are you gonna do now baby?" a tall dude asked her as he was groping her butt with his left hand. 

Roxanna tries to move away from him but he isn't letting her. 

"Nobody rejects me" he informed her. 

"Let me go!" she tries to make him stop. "I've only agreed to go out with you because your mother knows my mother. I don't want to move forward". 

"Sweetheart, your mother not only is a friend of my mother. She's mine also".

The tall dude laughs after saying that. He unties his shirt and drops it on the ground. 

"Get in the car".

"And then you're gonna take me home to my mother?" Roxanna asks him. 

"And then I'm gonna take you to the same place I took your mother".

That didn't seem like a yes, yet Roxanna got in the car anyway.

 She makes a move for the front passenger seat. 

"In the back seat" he commands her. 

Roxanna listens to him and gets in the back seat. 

The tall dude takes his shoes off. 

"What are you doing?" Roxanna asks him afraid.

"Trust me," she says to her. "You'll love it. Eventually, they all do".

He locks her with his keys and proceeds. He took off his pants and then his underwear. 

Before Roxanna has enough time to wear off the shock, he unlocks the car and holds her head with both of his hands. Violently.

"Let me give you a test of me first," he says.

Roxanna tries to flee but he takes both of her hands and she wraps them around his butt. 

No one could hear her yelling when she has her mouth stuffed so she quickly stops that too. 

She's afraid. She starts crying and her head is getting red. 

She finds it hard to breathe as the tall dude has her in and out of his cock. 

He lets her breathe.