*name not found* - (Fluff - Dream x Wilbur x George)

Start from the beginning

The silence in the phone was almost louder than anything. This was the 5th time this year and they both knew about the others.

"Another?" Dream's voice was shocked.

"Dream!" George scolds before lightening up his voice, "I'm sorry Wilbur. Are you okay?"

"I guess so, I did the breaking so I should be."

"You don't have to be okay," Dream states gently, "Why did you break up with them?"

I swallow, "I- they- he- I don't deserve them."

"You deserve anyone Wil. You are amazing. Anyone would be lucky to have you." George sounded so genuine.

"He's right Wilby."

My heart fluttered at the two's kind words. I really shouldn't be feeling like this again. I had been shoving down my feelings for these two for so long. It felt so wrong constantly liking more than one person at a time.

Dream. George. My ex's.

"Wilby?" Dream's voice cut through the speaker, as tears began to fill my eyes again.

What was wrong with me?

I hiccuped once and immediately started bawling. All of the emotions tumbling out in one go.

"I'm so broken. There's something wrong with me."

"Oh Wil..."

"Wilby..."

The two guys didn't say anything more, just sat on the phone and let me cry until I finally found my voice even though it cracked a couple times.

"I- I can't commit. I don't feel comfortable just liking one person. I'm in love with too may people."

A moment of silence filled the room, broken only by my sniffles. George was the first to open his mouth, "You're in love with more than one person?"

"Ya. I- I'm so broken."

Dream was quick to pipe in, "no no no. That doesn't mean you're broken. It's okay."

"What's wrong with me Dream?" Fresh tears were streaming down my face as I swipe my hand through my hair.

"Wilbur, I think you're Poly."

"Poly?" I mulled it over for a moment, thinking back at all of my relationships, always wanted something else. Someone else, "I think I'm Poly..." I say slowly, almost trying to tell myself.

George gasped, "Wilbur! That's awesome! Who's the lucky humans?"

I giggle lightly at his choice of words, "humans?"

"Oh, you know, guys, girls, non-binary all those other amazing people."

I chuckle at George's comment, "I think I'm just bisexual."

I sit up again, the pain in my chest dimming.

"Nice, but Wilbur, you're still avoiding the question. Who do you like other than your recent boyfriend?"

I must have been delirious after all the emotional weightlifting I had done today already since I didn't even think as the next word slipped my mouth, "you."

"Me?" George sounded shocked and my heart dropped. Now look at me go, destroying my friendships too, "or did you mean Dream?"

"Wait, Wilbur, do you like both of us?"

I didn't even answer Dream as I hung up the phone, dropping it on the floor by the couch as I curled back up on myself. In the course of about an hour I had broken up with my boyfriend, come out at Poly to Dream and George and ruined my friendship with them.