💌 Dear to that Someone.. 💌

Dear to that someone who broke my heart,

I stopped hoping for you to see me not because I grew out of it, not because I thought it would work out for the two of you, it's because you're now treating me as your bestfriend who I could always tell what I were thinking.

It's because this time, I didn't have to hide the fact that I'm in love with you anymore.

Almost three years later since your leave in Korea and now that I'm here in the same house as you in London, I'm writing another letter to you but this time it isn't because you've become more beautiful or because you made me dare to hope.

It's because you broke me, Y/N. I love you from then and now, and yet you never saw me in the way I want you to, leaving me to figure out if I'm just a replacement to the you who cried about in your messages to me in the first week being away from him.

I'd never thought I'd be picking up this pen again, writing our names like this, not unless I'll be writing back for a happy love letter. But apparently it seems all the letters that will be written for you would not ever end in a good note, even though I wanted to escape that zone of being just friends.

Every day, I see you around and I hear you repeatedly defending me from your brother, and I just want it to stop. I want things to go back to how they were. I want to know why you could never saw me, why you did the same to Jungwon and then woke up so different, changed from the girl we once knew.

When I walked into the museum today and I saw Heeseung hyung there with his brother, it felt like I was in a time warp. It felt like I was in highschool again. Back when you didn't notice me, despite the fact that all I saw was you and you went out choosing the boy from Seattle.

I remember all the times I was there to listen about your problems with them, and even if I'm just there beside you, it felt like I no longer existed in your world, like we hadn't spent so much times caring about each other but with me loving you truly.

How had we somehow found ourselves at the beginning? Back when you were just a daughter of my neighbors and me the son of your mother's friend.

Our mothers said we're both supposed to fulfill their dreams like a scene out of a movie, but we couldn't.

But that wasn't the first thought that occured to me when my eyes found you in Jay hyung's arms a few days ago.

When I took in the smile you have with him and it looked more happier than when you'd seen me and Jungwon at our arrival here in London. It's still him for you, isn't it? And that's why I'm starting to write a letter again, wondering when it would reach it's place in your hands.

I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised, though. You told me you'll never thought of him again.. but you went ahead and did that too.

In the end, I never said a word to anyone of what I'd seen, especially not to Jungwon. I kept it all to myself and then saw you acting normal in front of us by the time you came home, you didn't even tell me on how the two of you met, again.

That was why as soon as you leave my bedroom after hiding from Daniel, I broke down and full on cried. That was when I got out my journal and saw some of the notes I've written about you that I could never share to anyone, and then wrote some more.

Because I knew if I didn't get this out, if I didn't keep writing, I'd never stop crying.

Well, I guess I should say, you're the only person who can make me feel this way.

Sincerely, Kim Sunoo

P.S You're still my favorite yet most painful story to tell.