💌 Chapter Five 💌

In your opinion, the fourth letter should end in a light-hearted note

All the cares and woes that have been the companion of it's receiver over the last few hours before you left him are now no more than a fading memory and your heart is filled with only excitement and hope when you heard he is coming to town. Or it would be if your lovable and very amusing brother Daniel didn't delivered all the letters.

Accidentally, as if you were going to believe it. 

But even if the next receiver doesn't live nearby like the following three admirable boys, and even though there's only a minuscule chance to come across him in his training, he was still one of the seven person haunting the halls of your teenage loveless story. They were everywhere.

He was still there even when you were in the sanctuary of your own room, listening to your favorite song and imagining what it must be like to see him so grown up compared to the first time you had meet him, you still saw that shy smile and heard his charming voice. It felt like you've known him for days and then when you think back on it, in fact it's only a few hours in their training facility.

By the time you were getting up to see why your phone is ringing up, the thought of reuniting with the same boy who appreciated you in the quiet hours of watching him practice in the ice rink drives you crazy. But the thing you see next in the screen makes you questioned what you could possibly have done in a previous existence to deserve this kind of unneeded recognition.

This was your moment to shine with the police record of how you ended up murdering your younger brother because of his own crime. You mean it in your mind as your eyes keeps on widening at the insane number of notifications from this portal board of your school where they were all commenting over the post of Kim Sunoo about this love letter sended to him just this afternoon.

He was kind enough to blur out the name of the sender and yet you can recognize the penmanship of it everywhere. It was yours, even the different colors of the tint along the cute drawing of a smiling sunshine in the top.

You were about to log out, of course, you would want to talk to Daniel in a civil way without threatening him, and for real, you'll tell him how he is a good brother, when, in a pretty graphic and aggressive way, all hell break loose.

KimDongkyuDaniel commented in Kim Sunoo's post. "Lol 😆. Why did you censored my sister's name?"

YangJungwon replied to KimDongkyuDaniel's comment. "Want me. To post. The letter for me?"

DancerprodNiki replied to Kim Sunoo's post. "Wait… what? You received a letter from her too!? 😲"

The brother of yours was really a devil in disguise, there's no other explanation for what happened next. Without taking a break to see if people were now laughing over at you in the comment section, you throw your phone to the bed and jumped out, dashing out of the room in order to hunt for the giant pesky monkey.

"Kim Dongkyu!", you screamed like a raging bull, with nose puffing out along an imaginary clouds of air. "Come out of here and face me. Right now!"

There he is in his own room, both he and Jungwon racing behind the back of his stand-in mirror, as if the breakable barrier could protect them from your anger. Their faces are frozen and then they suddenly laughed, as though they knew you would really come for them.

Your instinct to let out your frustration weren't taking a break; instead of bolting away from the sixth owner of the letters, you pulled Daniel from him and you attempted to tackle him, ready to force him in deleting his comment. Jungwon let out a big laugh and did not even try to stop it even Daniel dodged around your body and you found yourself sprawled like a star fish across the floor.

At the sound of a single approaching footsteps, you looked away from the ground and towards the sound, thinking it was Daniel readying himself to nudge you with his foot to get up. You came face to face with Jungwon, and you looked up at him squinting slightly against the glare of the light above his head. You were so surprised to see him looming down that you jumped back up to your feet.

It looked ridiculous when you were screaming at your brother you looked like a bull, but when it comes to him, you were a small puppy in your best behaviour.

"What?", you mumbled over the growing silent between the two of you. "What are you doing?"

Before you meet the transferee and forget about him after, you felt nothing for Jungwon or so in the realization of him only seeing you as his sister, you tried to hide it - to stop it. The thing was, you couldn't exactly claim to forget a person when he's always there, could you?

"What's the matter with you?", he asked as he sidled closer. He shook his head in wonder. "Why are you so afraid if the seven of us was going to find out, anyway?"

You stared up at him, feeling the usual butterflies fill your stomach, just like they always did whenever Jungwon is near. "I - it's all in the past anyways", you reasoned. 

But unfortunately for you, Yang Jungwon was always almost near.

He smiled down at you, sidling even more closer at every shout of Daniel for him to continue. It wasn't his regular smile; it was sly as if being around your brother had finally rubbed off on him.

"Alright", you said, raising a hand to push him out of your way with a sigh. You wanted nothing but to be out of his sight. "Let me leave and I'm done with your bestfriend"

That was the last clear thing sentence you actually heard from your mouth because Daniel started pushing Jungwon to you at once - though, for your part, you concentrated on running for the door.

But it wasn't him who made Jungwon said his next words. It was someone else behind the three of you. You all turned around, and there you can say, in your dramatic ass, wanting to jump out the window in the second floor bedroom had never been so tempting but today, it is.

Daniel looked like he was going to hug the son of your neighbors. "Oh, is my Lord blessing me with your ray, Sunoo! You really did come for this bull?", he said, pointing at you.

"Yeah", Sunoo replied. He actually managed to scare you upon looking at the doorway. There was a shadow of someone else in the hall. "Ni-ki, she's the one I'm telling you about"

The next moment, true to your own words, you quickly turn on your heel and get out of there as early as possible in order to make sure not to face the japanese boy. Heading up to your room, locking it against Daniel who runs after you and eventually caged yourself inside the bathroom.

But really, who are you to deserve this kind of turn in your once boring and unlovely life?

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼