Chapter Fifty Nine + Unedited

Everyone thought that Monday was the worst day of the week, but truthfully it was Friday for you

Everyone thought that Monday was the worst day of the week, but truthfully it was Friday for you. On Friday, you were usually happy to be off from School. And yet today, you woked up in a bad mood for experiencing a cold shoulder from the two favorite boys in your life since the disaster from Sunghoon, so anyone could imagine how you felt at the morning of the retreat.

Pushing away the gloomy thoughts as you went down to the kitchen, you focused on the fact that you'll mostly spend the whole weekend retreat with your bestfriends and your mood brightened up a bit. With a newly happy mood, you made your way over to your usual seat in the table and saw that Dad was already preparing the food you wanted to bring as a snacks.

"Will you be alright today with the two still ignoring you?"

You let out a sigh at the sound of the question. At least, he had already listened to your explanation yesterday night. You know you would be fine but as far as he was concerned, you might as well have been a trainwreck soon.

"I will try to be", you said as he looked down at you with a worried smile and you rubbed the sleep from your eyes. "Violet will take me there, anyway"

He came and sat down next to you, setting down a plate of pancake as you began to eat in silence. As he waited for Daniel, he poured you a cup of coffee and you took it with two hands, raising it up to your lips. To be ready what will this day entail for you.

"Did Jay you were not in talking terms with Jungwon?", Dad enquired as he buttered his toast, watching you from the corner of his eyes.

You watched him closely, knowing where he was going with this. "Yes, he knew. Is there something wrong with it?"

"At this point, it was making me wonder about you trusting Jay more to this thing more than to me", he said as though there wasn't a consequences saying it to Daniel's presence who entered the kitchen.

The merciful honking of Violet's car brought a signal end to the conversation, and you rose to your feet, bringing your cup of coffee down to the stairs where your duffel bag is waiting. You let out a breath, sensing the way Daniel narrowed his eyes on your figure.

"I'm going to head off now. We still have to get Hazel from her house", you said aloud. The words halting whatever Dad was about to say.

He glanced over at you curiously, at the tight hold you had at the bag. "Wait, Y/N-"

"I'll call you once I see Daniel is safe to their bus", you promised, already heading for the door at the second honking from outside.

"At least say goodbye to me", Dad called as you opened the door, stopping at the very threshold when you hear the tone of his voice.