💌 Chapter Twenty Eight 💌

Physical Education was, in your own opinion, the most dangerous subject that you have no choice but to take under the rule of the government

Physical Education was, in your own opinion, the most dangerous subject that you have no choice but to take under the rule of the government. Sure, there was an exaggeration in your side or it's all about your health.

But in this subject, you either need to suffer through the sports, exercises and dances and the teachers were always so unpredictable.

And you swear Ms. Adtaz had it out for you because not only she keeps on suggesting you to Mr. Olly, but she had gone a step further by saying you were the student she can always expect to follow without any objection. In other words, she was discussing you as literally her pet.

The freaking lesson for today or as Geonu liked to remind you - another classmate of yours - when he sat beside you in that subject of how this will be an insult to you. Once you had processed that you'll be needing to run in pairs over the oval quadrangle, you quickly tried to pair up with him since you noticed how Jake and Sunghoon directed their eyes to you as soon as Mr. Olly said to find partners.

Geonu, a nice one and one of the boys you could stand said yes to a girl whose klutzines will lead him to an injury. But how are you to know that before the whistle runs and the two of you took off, hand in hand?

To make matters worse, the track team were practicing in the same lane you unknowingly entered and so when Geonu almost pass them by, one of the tallest runners bumped into him out of nowhere. Because you were holding your classmate's hand, you joined the heap of bodies toppling over each other as you tried hard to roll away and you reeled back in pain, feeling your hand had been sat up by either Geonu or the star runner of the seniors, K.

Mr. Olly realizing the commotion along your classmates when you screamed, hurried over and you were still blinded by the pain by the time you felt someone is bringing you up to your feet.

As a voice came to speak, you realized who it was as he leans you carefully to his side. "Are you alright, Y/N?", It was Sunghoon who peered down at your injured hand with a concerned frown. "Is it hurting?"

You let out a hiss, clutching the aching hand to your chest. "No, no, I can endure it until the end of the lesson -"

"Sir, I think Y/N needs to go to the Clinic", Sunghoon says despite of your protests in futile against his words. Behind him, K and Jake was helping Geonu up to his feet. At least he hasn't received the worst.

"Of course", Mr Olly agreed. After casting a look at the hand you still clutched to your chest, he added. "It'd be best if you accompany Ms. Kim. It wouldn't do to have her fainting on the way, now would it Mr. Park?"

"Yes, Sir", Sunghoon replied as the teacher turned his attention to your classmates and he snagged both of your bags before ushering you out of the quadrangle against his side.