Chapter Forty Six [ 2 ] + Unedited

With the beach vacation still on the top of your mom's list, and even if she was trying her best to tiptoe around you and Daniel after that night, she had gone out her way to completely make sure that everything you needed there is in order

Your dad watched from the sidelines, and not allowed to touch anything despite of them already making up in the same day, it looks like as an apology to her childrens - your mom oversaw to every detail because she wants to make sure that you and Daniel had the best possible one week vacation before returning at School.

When Jungwon did arrive with his mom thanking yours for suggesting to take him with your family at the beach, the excited reaction of him was more than worth it. But you also knew from the way Daniel gives you the kind of smile that you hated that he was up up to something. You knew it was something that you wouldn't want to get caught it.

And yet, you did get caught with Jungwon in the basement. Originally, you retreated down that room to find the tent or the picnic mat and the folding chairs when there'd been a knock on the door. Without looking up from your search, you called out for the person to enter - Jungwon you could tell from the sounds of his footsteps.

Before he could say anyhing to explain why he was there, the door - the only way in and out of the basement - was forcefully closed behind him. Your heart sunk into your stomach and you just knew Daniel had something to do with this.

As you rushed up to your feet and hurried past Jungwon, you tried to open the door which was already locked by someone outside. Pressing your ears against it, you heard your brother's voice on the other side and your brows shut up as he continued to lock it double times. Distantly, you could hear your dad asking if they would not be found by your mom doing it together.

"Dad!", you started, censoring the curse that wanted to leave your lips as you tried once more to turn the doorknob, despite knowing how futile the attempt would be. "Daniel, open this up before I call Mom to get over here!"

You were just answered by his taunting kind of laugh. "Oh, really, Noona? Have you forgotten that she will take a visit with her highschool friends for the whole day?"

And with your dad pulling him back to the living room, acting like nothing had happened, he said, "Good luck with your Jungwon!"

At the sounds of their footsteps disappearing, Jungwon finally came to his senses then, joining you by the door and trying to kick it again. He made no attempts to curse Daniel under his breath and called him all sorts of animals like a damn giant orangutan. Finally deciding to kick at the door, though even no matter how many times he did, it didn't budged.

It is with a deep realization that you and him both looked at each other to know you were stuck there until Daniel decide to let you out.